Rayan Lopez😂😕😍

Yn's Point of View

Me, Ray, and the rest of the boys and girls basketball team left out of the gym to get our stuff from our lockers. I went to my locker, then came back around the corner to see my friends Ja'Nayah and Legend talking to Ray (My biggest crush). I stood in between Legend and Ray, and it got quiet.

Me: What?

Them: Nothing. *smiling* 

Me: Y'all had to be talking about me, otherwise it wouldn't have got so quiet. And why are y'all smiling so hard?

Ray and Ja'Nayah: No reason! *still smiling*

Me:*feeling awkward* Okay...

Legend: Oh Shit! It's 5:30, my mom gon' beat my ass!! See y'all! *Legend runs out of the school with Imani and Eric trailing behind her.*

Ray slowly walked up to me and hugged me from behind. I jumped a little bit, but his scent and his breath against my neck instantly calmed me. I leaned my head back, resting it on his shoulder and taking in his wonderful smell that puts me in a trance every time I hug him. We stayed like that for at least five minutes. Then, unexpectedly,he pulled me in a small room, closing the door and turning the light on. Then we just stared at each other . Every now and then, I would catch him licking and biting his bottom lip, which just gave me chills and made my knees weak, so I sat down on the shelf and swung my legs back and forth with my elbows propped up on the shelf. I licked and bit my lip at him, and he smiled, showing his tiny dimples and winked at me. I laughed nervously, blushing while my heart was thumping against my chest. Then he slowly walked towards me. I sat up as he stood in between my legs. I let out a shaky breath, looking at his lips (only for him to lick them). He leaned in slowly, and I did the same, until our lips connected. He then picked me up and wrapped my legs around his torso. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he  continued to kiss me passionately. 

When we finally pulled away, he put me down and led me out of the room.

Ray: So, will you go out with me?

Me: Hell yeah!

I pulled him by his braids and we kissed again, this time as a happy couple.

*HEEYYYYYY!! I'm back!! Only for a little while though. Anyway, sorry for not updating. It's just that I need a new phone in order to update as much as I used to (I'm using my sister's computer right now. But, I'm getting a new phone for Christmas!!) Again, I am very sorry for leaving y'all like that.