Michael B. Jordan💙😍

Sorry for Mistakes ❤️

👑Queen👑

So me and Michael have been Best friends since we were babies, and he was always jealous of his brother, Erik because me and Erik went out, but I never thought Michael had a crush on me or that he would be jealous of his own brother. Any way, Michael would always flirt with me, but I never thought anything of it. Then one time when we went to the movie theater, I was sitting in between Michael and Erik, and Michael was gripping my thigh during the whole movie . Then he was moving his fingers slowly up and down my leg and stopped at my underwear. (I was wearing a skirt. Bad idea right?) He was about to finger me but Erik got up and went to the bathroom. When he left, Michael went straight for my underwear and moved them to the side. He started rubbing my clit with his middle finger before entering it in my hole. I moaned lowly and he smiled in the crook of my neck before kissing me there. It drove me crazy. I wonder how he knew that was my weak spot🤔.  Anyway, I bit my lip to keep from moaning loud because it felt really good. I was breathing heavily and he came closer to me and said, "don't hide it too much, daddy wants to hear your beautiful moans" and after that I just lost it. I screamed silently and he laughed at me. I started to shift my legs around and he started to pump his finger faster. Then he added another one and went down and started to lick my 😻 I instantly fell in love when he began to trace random shapes on my pussy. Then he started to spell his name and sucked on my clit. Then I made a whining noise when I was about to cum. He smiled at me and continued to suck my clit. I grinded my hips upward and he continued to use his tongue.

Then I heard a voice after I came.

??: What is going on here??

TBC...

Hey, I'm not really feeling it tonight... gotta headache and I can't really think of anything to write about so... there you go. I hope you like it.