XXXTENTACION💙❤️

Dedicated to broadwaii

Sorry for Mistakes ❤️

"Mom Can I please go to Natalie's party? Everyone is going and I don't wanna be the only one that won't be there!"

"No, that area is dangerous and if something happens while you're down there I don't want you to get hurt."

"Mom, I promise I'll be careful. Can I please go? Please??"

"No. You're not going and that is that."

"But mom, Natalie is my bestfriend and I promised her I would be there. I never broke my promises to her!"

"Well, some promises are meant to be broken"

"Not this one! Please mom! I can get a ride back home! Dwayne is supposed to be there and I can see if I can get a ride from him once it's over."

"No! You're not going to that party! You listen to me or else you won't be able to go to any parties ever again! Go to your room!"

"I never get to do anything! UGHH!!"

Liyah went to her room and slammed her door. She heard her mom yell from downstairs, "don't be slamming no doors in this house!! That attitude better be gone by the morning or else I'll get rid of it for you!"

🤫Hours Later🤫

It was midnight and the party was still going. Liyah's plan was to sneak out to the party with Natalie and Dwayne watching out for her the whole way there and back. They arrived to the party and got drinks.

🤤Liyah🤤

This party was crazy! Everyone was there. But the most known were me, Dwayne and Natalie. We all danced together and did karaoke together and everything. We all participated in all the activities.

Then it was time for seven minutes in heaven 'and a surprise in between.' It's something we made up as our junior year got more boring because all the best kids kept gettin expelled from our school. Some of them showed up to the party.

Someone grabbed an empty bottle from one of the tables and sat it sideways on the hardwood floor.

Natalie: So... who's first?

Everyone was quiet.

Finally my other friend Arrielle stepped up

Arrielle:*sighs and rolls her eyes* I'll go, since we all wanna act like such pussies.

Everyone laughed as she spun the bottle. It landed on her crush, Bryson. She laughed.

Arrielle: So like... are you coming?

Bryson: Hell Yeah *laughs softly and winks at her*

— Minutes Later—

They came out and Arrielle picked the next person to go.

Arrielle: *Smirks* Liyah, you can spin.

I wasn't gonna act like I was scared of spinning a bottle so I took my chances.

It felt like it was taking forever to finally land on a person, and by the time it stopped spinning it landed on...

Dwayne.

Of course, it had to be
Dwayne.

I liked him for a long time and my feelings for him finally went away last year but now? I feel those butterflies all over again.

Dwayne: C'mon, I don't bite. Hard.

Everyone laughed and cooed at us until we finally got in the closet. We stood there for a long time not saying anything and he just kept staring at my chest or like he was undressing me with his eyes. Then eventually he slowly started to walk up To me and gently grabbed my arm and kissed me softly and passionately. Then he lifted my leg up to his torso and took my shirt off.

Me: Wait—

Dwayne: Relax, Ill take it easy on you.

Then he started to pull my pants down....

TO BE CONTINUED...

Just a filler!! Love you guys! Next imagine coming soon💙💙💙