August Alsina❣️🤔

Sorry for any mistakes!!🙃

😶Lizzie😶

So Me and August have been together for a while and I'm starting to think he isn't attracted to me anymore. He doesn't compliment me anymore, he doesn't check on me whenever something's wrong, nothing. I try to seduce him but that doesn't work either. Either he "doesn't feel like it" or he doesn't even acknowledge my presence. So I'm over my friends house and we're talking about me and august which is kinda bothering me now.

Me: Cam can we talk about something else?

Cam: No, we need to sort this out

Cam's has a crush on me since we met. He was kinda skeptical about me and August dating but he got over it eventually. He started supporting us and everything. I know he still has a thing for me though and at some point I liked him too. We almost started going out at first, but then August came along and now we're here.

Cam has been by my side since high school and even after that when we went to different colleges we always stayed in touch.

Cam: Lizz? Are you even listening to me??

Me: yea, sorry.

Cam: I was thinking that we should get him to notice you.

Me: I know but how?

Cam: I don't know but we gotta try something.

I started to cry a little bit at the thought of him losing interest in me. What did I do wrong. Am I not good enough for him?

Me: why don't I just tell him straight up? He always listens to me when I tell him like it is.

Cam: because you guys are always arguing. You guys don't have normal conversations without it escalating into a fist fight. And you be throwin all the punches.

Me: Well sometimes I have no choice.

Cam: Relax, love. I'm just messing with ya.

Me: well I'm not.

Cam: come here. *embraces me*

I hugged him back and we just sat there and talked for a long time until I got tired.
I didn't realize that I fell asleep until I woke up in Cam's white button up shirt. I got up I stretched and walked to the mirror. I looked at my reflection and looked down, laughing and blushing.

Cam walked in the room and looked at me as I looked at myself.

Cam: You're so cute.

Me:*blushing* Thanks.

Cam: You should already know that. I tell you all the time.

Me:* mumbling * I never believe you though.

I sighed and Cam walked up to me and hugged me from behind and looked at my reflection.

Me: Cam, I—

*Phone Rings*

Me: Hello?

August: Where Are You? Get Home Now, We Need To Talk.

Me: About what?

August: Just get home now. <Hangs up>

I just rolled my eyes. Cam looked concerned and I just shook my head.

Me: It's nothing.

😙AUTHOR😙

Lizzie knew it wasn't nothing. And so did Cam.

Cam: I'm taking you over there.

Lizz: No you don't have to.

Cam: Yes I do. You're not gonna go home by yourself because one: the people around here are crazy and two: I don't want him bruising your beautiful body and I'm not there to help you.

Lizz just blushed and rolled her eyes.

Lizz: Fine. But you have to stay in the car.

Cam: Fine. But if he does something... *Takes Lizz's phone*

Lizz: What are you doing?

Cam: There. Now you got me on speed dial so you can call immediately whenever there's trouble.

Lizz:  Ummm...Thanks

They hug each other and Lizzie starts to change her clothes in front of Cam.

What? It's not like he hasn't seen her body before... Remember she said they almost ended up dating, so they were fuck buddies at one point.

Lizzie: Hey, Stop telling our business!

Cam: How bout I get on your case?

Author: Whoa whoa, you might wanna chill buddy.

Cam: Ohrd, that's what I thought.

Back to the story...

Cam was staring at Lizzie and biting his lip. Then he slowly walked up to her and turned her around and kissed her. She immediately kissed back and they stumbled onto the bed. She fell on top of him and felt his boner. She laughed because it tickled but at the same time it felt good. Cam groaned and started to kiss her neck down to her breasts. Then she stopped him and told him that it wasn't right because of August.

Cam: Fuck that asshole. *continues kissing her neck*

Lizzie:*moaning* Baby, I—

She just realized what she said to him. He looked at her with bright eyes and she laughed at him.

Lizzie: It was an accident. I was on the moment.

*mental facepalm*

Cam: Soo... You still have feelings for me?

Lizzie: ...

Cam: Oh C'mon, I won't judge. I still have feelings for you so why would I?

Lizzie: fine, I do. But don't tell anyone I told you. Especially not August.

Cam: Ok, I won't.

Lizzie started to put her clothes on and went downstairs. Cam followed.

Lizzie: You want something to eat?

Am knew she was trying to avoid going home with August. He just smiled at her.

Lizzie: what's so funny ?

Cam: you're cute when you're nervous.

Lizzie: Okk... why would I be nervous?

Cam: I know you're trying to avoid going to August's house, but you'll have to go eventually. But yeah I'll eat something.

Lizzie:*sighs* okay.

Lizzie started making baked chicken, mac and cheese and string beans.

She handed him a plate and made herself a plate and they sat down and started to eat and talk.

Meanwhile, August is still waiting for her to come home but she never did.

Back at Cam's house, they were snuggled up on Cam's bed. Lizzie was fast asleep and Cam was watching her.

What did she get herself into?🤦🏽‍♀️