Jacquees😍💚

Sorry for Mistakes ❤️

I was in my hospital bed on my phone on Instagram. I scrolled down a couple of times and saw my ex and another female kissing. I rolled my eyes and scrolled down. Then I saw my new boyfriend of 2 years, Jacquees. I smiled at the picture he posted of me and him kissing on the beach as the sun set. We were sitting on the sand, pretty close to the water. I loved that picture. I double tapped and read the comment. It said:

Miss my baby🥺😩 hope you feelin better, stay strong!❤️😘 lysm❤️❤️

I smiled as tears formed in the corner of my eyes. He has always been there for me since the first diagnosis.

Well basically, I was diagnosed with cancer. Twice. The first doctor misdiagnosed me just because I passed out, making me worried to death. Not literally though. Anyway, the second time I actually was playing my favorite sport, which is basketball, when all of a sudden I grew the sudden urge to just fall asleep right in the middle of the court. I grew so tired out of nowhere, it was so crazy. Then I passed out and had a seizure, right there. Right at half court. When I woke up everyone was surrounding me. I felt like a newborn baby when it first opens it's eyes. I slowly sat up and began to cry. When Jacquees came into my sight, I reached my arms out to him and he carried me into his car and drove off, taking me to the hospital.

Now I've been here for at least a month now, and the people here are really nice. I made a few friends, and someone is actually trying to come at me, no matter how many times I tell him I'm with Jacquees. He just won't give up. It's cute though. Speaking of which, here he comes now.

Nate: Wassup baby! How you doin'?

Me: Nate, I don't know how many times I have to tell you, I am not your baby. I have a man. But anyway I'm good, how bout you?

Nate: I'm good, as long as you're around me. *wink*

I blushed. Nate always had that affect on me. Maybe it's because of his flirtatious personality. I don't know but it's been like that ever since I've arrived. Jacquees doesn't know though. I would hate to hurt his feelings to know that another man makes me blush other than him. I like to make him feel special.

Nate sat on my bed. We were talking as he helped me with my hygiene. Then he started to tell jokes. It made me feel a lot better. He always knew how to cheer me up. Then he started to tickle me. I laughed like I never did before. Then I grew tired.

Nate: Oh! Damn, you okay?

Me: Yeah, just a little tired.

Nate looked around the room looking for something.

Me: What are you looking for?

Nate got up quickly and grabbed something from off the shelf in my room.

Me: Nate what is that?

He smiled at me.

Nate: there's nothing to worry about. Now sit still.

He sat on the bed slowly. Then he took the bottle from behind his back. I finally realized it was lotion when he started to pour it into his hands. He looked at me with sincerity in his eyes and rubbed his hands together slowly. I looked down as his hands touched my legs. His hands were cold. It gave me chills. He started to rub the lotion on my legs as I sat there watching him in the quiet room. I widened my legs a little bit farther apart so that he could reach the back of my legs, but it led to something else. Still in a slow rhythmic motion, he moved his hand farther up my leg and, still slowly moving, which was now tiresome to me, began to rub my clit. My head went back as my eyes slammed shut. I became wetter by the second as he was finally starting to pick up the pace. Then he slipped two fingers in me and pumped them inside me and held them there. I moaned lowly as he started to move his fingers in a 'come here' motion. My legs automatically spread farther apart as he slid another finger inside me and sped up even more. I sat up and started grinding my hips with his fingers still inside me. I moaned louder and louder the faster he went. His speed was insane. It drove me insane. All of a sudden my legs started trembling and I started to run away and when he saw that I did he took his fingers out and looked at me with so much lust. The look he gave me made me squirt. He watched me squirt as he licked his fingers and pulled my legs towards him and began to eat me out. His tongue worked like magic. He lick all around my clit and began to tease me by licking my clit with the tip of his tongue. I grabbed a handful of his hair and pushed his head farther between my legs and he shoved his tongue in my pussy. I felt like I needed to cum so I kept pushing his head down so I could cum. An unexpected noise departed from my lips as he licked and kissed me down low. Then I finally reached my climax and he slurped up my juice, still licking my clit as I pushed his head away from my legs. He laughed as I flinched and jolted, trying to get him to get away from me. Then he carried me to the bathroom to wash me up. After he washed me up he carried me back to my bed and sat me down and actually optioned me this time. Meanwhile, I'm still in shock as to what happened not too long ago. Then he kissed my clit before putting my underwear on and kissed both of my breasts as he put my bra on. I watched him and actually enjoyed what he was doing, even if it was bad. Then he kissed my neck and my chest as he put my shirt on. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he kissed and sucked on my neck.
"Don't suck too hard," I moaned. "Jacquees will be here soon"

"You're ruining the moment talkin' bout him when it's only us three in the room"

"Can you count?"

"Huh?"

"You said it's three of us but it's only two."

"I know what I said... I was talking about—" he looked down and looked back up at me smiling.

"You're nasty " I said and laughed at him.

I started to shiver a little, and I guess Nate noticed, because he wrapped a blanket around me. We smiled at each other  and I laid down because I was tired. He laid beside me and I fell asleep, feeling guilty.

What would Jacquees think?

To be continued...