10 - D

my head bobs up and down with my eyes drawing open and close and finally my head hits the desk

my head bobs up and down with my eyes drawing open and close and finally my head hits the desk. i slowly feel myself drift off to la la land. staying up last night watching variety shows to drown out my emotions probably seemed like a good idea at the time but right now i don't even know what class i'm in.

i agonizingly lift up my head and through my blurry barely opened eyes i see a very fashionable man at the front of the class. i sigh dropping my head on my desk. i've never been intoxicated before but i'm guessing this is what it feels like.

"i'm in englis-" i mumble feeling a nudge to my side.

"what happened to you?" it's taehyung. with my head still on the desk, i turn it to face him and my hair goes all over my face and on the desk.

"yah!" he whisper yells. "you look like kayako from that horror mo-" i just blink having no energy to counter his mean remark, "didn't you sleep last night?" he pushes my hair out of my face and i look up at him. i swear i would be a blushing mess right now if i wasn't so exhausted.

"i slept at 4'o clock," my eyes open and close. "and got up at 6 a.m." a sudden clicking sound causes me to jump in surprise and my eyes stay open for a few seconds, "have this," taehyung puts a straw to my mouth.

"it tastes bitter," i purse my lips nd scrunch my nose. "what are you feeding me?" i drop my head onto the desk.

"coffee in a can," he whispers. "now drink, it'll help."

i drink a little more and slowly start to feel my energy come back to me. i slowly tie my hair up into a top knot style and i sip on the caffeinated drink once more, "so what were you doing the entire night that got you in this state?" he questions, being wary of namjoon-nim.

"yah! i wanna know to?" taehyung and i turn around to see a smiling yet concerned looking jimin.

"i was streaming running man, it's a variety show where luhan stars." i quicky say and jimin shakes his head in despair.

"her love for luhan has no boundaries, hyung." guk pipes in and taehyung just listens. i pout at the both of them and turn forward.

it's true luhan is ultimate bias.

"so you're a lufan?" taehyung asks but it's sounds more of a statement than anything else. i look at him surprised, my tiredness suddenly being washed away. how does he know that luhan's fandom is known as lufans?

i nod, "how do you know that? are you secretly fan as well?" he shrugs and i furrow my eyebrows at him, "stop being sketchy, taehyung ah~" he smirks and looks down at his notebook. i stare at him while sipping on my coffee hoping to make him uncomfortable.

he lightly lifts up his head and he chuckles, "you want to know something?" i nod my head and move closer to him. "do you know why it's called the mall?" he whispers.