18 - R

hangul words to look out for:

kyeota: cute.

halmeonim: used when referring to someone else's grandmother.

°
°

"have some more taehyung ah~," i say picking up some ramyeon with my chopsticks and putting it in his lunch box

"yah! soo yeong ah~ you're going to make me fat." he chuckles but pokes the ramyeon anyway.

jimin and jungkook laugh from across the table, "doesn't your halmeonim love it when you're fattened up?" jimin cooes playfully.

taehyung nods his head while eating some of the ramyeon, "hmm she does and seokjin hyung's food is the best thing i've tasted." he turns to face me, giving me a sharp boxy smile.

i smile proudly, "of course it is!"

"neh, hyung. i literally come to school just to have seokjin hyungs food." jungkook gets up taking a slice of roasted beef.

"yah! so my suspicions where true." i point my chopsticks at jungkook and he laughs nervously.

"kyeota," jimin pinches jungkook's cheeks and he smiles shyly, "speaking of cute... i got something to show you taehyung," jimin says rummaging through his bookbag.

taehyung looks up with doe eyes and a mouthful of food. i swallow some ramyeon as i watch jimin slip out his smartphone.

i eye him suspiciously, "isn't this kyeot?" jimin puts the screen in front of taehyung's eyes and he just blinks. "it's soulmate culture if you ask me..."

i lean over to taehyung and get a peek at the screen. my eyes widen. it's that picture of taehyung feeding me coffee in english class. i look at taehyung and his lips form a thin line and his cheeks are puffed out cutely- maybe he's trying to stiffle back a laugh.

"yah! jiminie pabo! i told you to delete that!" i suddenly yell hearing taehyung's chuckle afterwards, "you have to admit she looked like sadako from that horror movie." i stare at taehyung with wide eyes while jimin and jungkook scan the photo nodding their heads in agreement.

"yah! taetae ah~" i lightly slap his arm, "i was too tired to counter back then but now- i swear i'll bite you again." i pout and he pokes my cheek playfully.

"again?" both jimin and jungkook ask in unison.

"hush you two," i sharply point my chopsticks at them, "i'll get you two locked up for photography without permission." i smile evilly.

"aish, that scary aura again. hyung do something." jungkook holds jimin and i fight back an evil laugh.

"ah~" i hear an unfamiliar voice cooe from behind me. "so i see you've found new friends, just like that. did you forget your old buddy that soon, taetae."