26 - L

~jimin's point of view~

"taehyung! what the actual mochi!?" i yell into my smartphone after phoning the said boy.

"yah~ jimin ah~, what's wrong? and why are you yelling?" his voice holds confusion. "did you find soo yeong ah~?"

"no! but i found something else!" i shoot back as i hear jungkook's rummaging in the background. according to him the state of which he found soo yeong's smartphone in is too worrisome so he needs to keep himself busy plus he's angry with taehyung because of the message she had received from the said boy. "you told me that soo yeong ah~ kissed you-"

"soo yeong ah~ kissed taetae hyung?!" jungkook's voice suddenly cuts in after halting his rummaging adventure. "hyung, doesn't deserve her kiss!" he sets his jaw, yelling in anger probably hoping that taehyung hears him.

"his cheek, kookie." i glance at him and i hear taehyung gasp on the other end.

"why did jungkook say something lik-"

"- and you said you were nervous to meet her. are you playing some kind of game with us or what?" i interject, feeling worked up because of what i had also seen, a few minutes ago on soo yeong's smartphone.

"what are you talking about, jimin?" his voice becomes anxious. "game? did you speak with ah ro?"

"no! why would i? and i'm talking about the message you sent to soo yeong ah~..." i explain whilst hearing jungkook drop a few things. he turns to look at me, sending an apologetic look my way. "i can never see you doing something like this so you need to explain yourself."

"what message?" he asks, his voice sounding stern. "i didn't send soo yeong ah~ any message."

i purse my lips, "tae-hyung, i have soo yeong ah's phone with me right now and it's opened to your chat and there's very colourful words written on it!"

"colourful words?" he hastily shoots back. "what does it say?"

"listen closely because i'm not repeating these words..." i hear him hum in response and i take a breath in before speaking again, "please don't show up tonight. i only used you to make someone else jealous and it worked..."

i hear him groan in irritation on the other end, "noo, jiminie~ i would never! you know that."

"there's more, just listen." i bite the inside of my cheek as i hear him wince. "also, there's no way i'd be into you. ever. you're too naive and ugly-looking for someone as good-looking as me."

"i swear to the heaven and the stars, hyung!" jungkook yells after jimin reads the last of the text message. "you better not have done this!"

"aish, i didn't do it! i swear!" taehyung implores desperately after i put his call on speaker. "and she's not ugly! for all i care she'll obviously be the better looking one in our relationship!"