29 - O

taehyung and i enter a tram and inside this little mode of transportation is a few people whom are seated at random seats, some are alone and some are accompanied by their significant other

taehyung and i decide to sit three seats from the front, beside each other, and he let's me take the window seat too. we sit there in silence for a short bit and i reflect on what taehyung and i did a few minutes ago.

i can't believe that i actually kissed him. it feels so incredulous, like i'm in some sort of dream that sounds too good to be true.

i shut my eyes tightly and pinch my right arm to make sure that i'm not actually in an illusion. i feel the pain on the demis of my skin and i open up my eyes only to find taehyung's head poking infront of me.

i gasp, it's real.

"you should stop second guessing yourself soo yeong ah~, you and i are together now and that's that." he informs rather casually and he quickly pecks my cheek making my cheeks flush. "and where are we going?"

"you'll find out soon," i mutter softly and nervously take the material of my dress between my palms.

"but i can't wait." he drawls, now leaning his head against my shoulder and pouting.

i look down at him and bite my lip. i still don't get how he can be so ethereal and cute at the same time. i guess it's probably because he has really good genes.

"do you really want to know?" i ask sweetly, turning to face him and he nods. i brush my fingers over his cheek and speak again, "to your murder scene." i decide to be weird and tease him because he always teases me.

i watch his face light up in surprise while i hold back a laugh, "yah~! soo yeong ah~... what happened to all the affection you were showing back at school just now?" he mumbles rather cutely and he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

i gasp once more while staring at him but my lips literally brush against his cheeks and i feel my body rest almost over his lap while my shoulder presses against his chest. also, his arms around my waist is sending billions of jolts of electricity throughout my body.

oh man, holy shit.

i panic internally but he seems all unbothered about our proximity. i would love to be that unbothered right now but sadly enough my body isn't designed to stay stable when making such kind of contact with the opposite sex hence my heart rate escalates to heights i never knew it could reach.

"so..." he turns to face me and our lips make contact for a spilt second. IS THIS BOY TRYING TO KILL ME! "where are we going? for real this time."

i gulp and look down at my dress trying to hide my flaming cheeks. maybe i shouldn't have teased him like that because i got ten fold of what i did.

i part my lips slowly and speak, "somewhere... special."

"is it like your hideout?" his voice is deep and his breath hits against my cheek.