20 - E

it's another day back at school but i'm completely and utterly ecstatic because i have just one more class before the spring festival break officially becomes a reality

it's another day back at school but i'm completely and utterly ecstatic because i have just one more class before the spring festival break officially becomes a reality. i pull out my chemistry notebook from my locker and shut my metal chamber.

the school day is almost complete but i still haven't received a sticky note yet. i wonder if the person even showed up for school today but i won't be surprised if they didn't because not many students attended since we go on break from tomorrow.

i shrug and make my way to the chemistry lab.

i enter, standing at the back of the chemistry laboratory while overlooking the multiple practical stations in the said room.

today is the titration practical i was preparing for last week. i also managed to go over some of my work last night and i must say i feel a little more confident because i managed to make sense out of those notes.

"soo yeong ah~!" i hear two voices yell in sync.

i look in the direction of voices to see jimin and jungkook peeping through the little circular glass window on the door.

i smile at them and they throw up finger hearts and a thumbs up, "fighting! you'll definitely pass this!" jimin encourages.

i chuckle shyly, they actually remembered i have this practical test today. i raise my forearm into the air, bawling my fist and pull down, "fighting!" i softly mouth and then watch them run off to their next class.

"aish, those boy's are so cute," i laugh silently, opening up my notebook to do some last minute studying.

suddenly, i feel a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders which startles me. i try to get a look at who it is but to no avail.

"min soo yeong ah~!" i recognize a chirpy innocent voice which i've grown to love so much.

"taetae ah~." i giggle holding onto his perfectly made hands, "are you ready for the practical?" i ask.

"neh," he releases his grip from around me just as the teacher walks in. "but i'm nervous about who i'll get as a partner." he frowns and i mirror his expression.

"that makes the two of us." i pout, taking notice of the bandaid on his cheek. it's the bandaid i had given him yesterday. i look down as small smile forms on my lips.

"let me dish out the pairs for each practical station!" the teacher pulls out a list of names, which looks to be the register.

taehyung and i stand side by side listening to all the pairs being called out.

teacher-nim is definitely calling out the pairs in register order. i cross my fingers hoping to be paired with taehyung because according to the alphabets s comes before t so there's a high probability i'll be paired with him. (a/n: please don't tell me you recited the alphabets 😅).