my other books

1) dormroom mayhem

1) dormroom mayhem

"a short story in which kim taehyung likes (y/n) but somehow she ends up getting drugged, ultimately spending the night in his dormroom which he shares with min yoongi."

it's a kim taehyung fanfiction but there's alot of taegi action.

it's comical and cute according to people whose already read it. so do give it a look if you want

• • •

2) fugitives

"a girl by the name of park hye-rin is falsely accused of the murder of her best friend along with a stranger named kim taehyung- whom she had met that dreadful night.

so inorder to prove their innocence they decide to join hands in hopes to track down the real killer with the enlistment of a certain computer nerd- jeon jungkook."

a kim taehyung fanfiction.

• • •

3) nothing like us

"in which a series of random and slightly outrageous events slowly yet surely reunites two exes."

a jeon jungkook short story.

it's a little angsty but cute overall.

• • •

4) fake boyfriend

"a short story in which taehyung promises to be soo yeong's pretend boyfriend but only if she helps him get out of a school club he doesn't want to be apart of."

i promise you it's cute. also, it's not related to sticky notes. i just love the name soo yeong lol.

• • •

5) memory lane

"soo yeong details seven of the many precious memories she's shared with taehyung."

i explored a new writing style in this one. it's a short story and it has some really deep emotions but overall it's cute and enjoyable.

• • •

6) love me seriously (NEW!)

❝i'm a parasite now and you're the host. so wherever you go, i go.❞

in which kim taehyung aims to win the heart of his first love, min sooyeong, however, an endless maze of hardships and lies threatens to hinder his chances of doing so.

this book is an upgraded version of sticky notes. note that it can be read as a standalone since it's not a sequel. rather, it's a new and improved storyline with more mature themes than sticky notes itself. although that's true, the cuteness and fluffy moments are still there. so please, if you have time, give it a read and drop a few comments or votes.

a/n: i hope you find these books interesting!

~author-nim💜