30 - R

~jimin's point of view~

seokjin hyung finally arrives at songpa naru park, back to where i originally was, and he effortlessly pulls into one of the parking spaces that's available.

we all get off the van and jungkook and i tail behind hyung while our eyes dart around hoping to spot namjoon-nim.

we walk for abit passing by alot of the activities that's taking place as well as the parks main attractions before finally reaching an ice-cream parlour.

"there he is!" jungkook hollers, pointing toward a tall man dressed in a pair of demin shorts and a white shirt which has red lightening patterns on it.

"good eye, jungkook." hyung says with a smile.

"i see him everyday so i know what he looks like." jungkook says boastfully.

"aish, don't be rude." i pull on jungkook's hand. "and we'll wait until hyung explains to namjoon-nim the situation, alright?" i calmly speak, looking at him and he nods.

we arrive at the ice-cream parlour and both men shake hands, pulling each other into a shoulder bump as a greeting then they exchange a few words before namjoon-nim notices us standing just a few metres away from them.

"jimin and jungkook?" he asks, stepping toward us. "it's nice to see students not evading teacher's when they see them in public for once." his dimples become visible when he smiles.

"aish, joonie. these boy's need help with something." soekjin explains and namjoon-nim looks over at us.

hyung was right when he said namjoon-nim won't mind helping because the look on his face is not one of annoyance rather it's a look that reads ready to help. he's always been that way, especially with his students.

"what can i do for you?" he asks and jungkook takes the paper from my hands as he steps forward.

"sorry to trouble you, nim, during your time off..." jungkook speaks politely. "but can you tell us what's written here?" he hands the paper over to namjoon-nim.

we stare in anticipation as we watch namjoon-nim scan the words written over the page. he starts to mentally read it with a calm expression but as he reads further on you can notice the little changes in his expression but it's hard to read.

"what does it say nim?" i ask, worried by his expression.

he looks at us with parted lips, "where did you get this?"