21 - A

i walk down the street making my way toward the café station because jimin had messaged me to meet up with him there

i don't even know why he did that because he knows i have a shift to work today. i guess he must have forgotten.

as i walk i hold tightly onto my journal and silently squeal then do a little spin.

i can't believe that the messenger to those mysterious sticky notes turned out to be taehyung!

although, i was always skeptical about it but nonetheless the end result turned out wonderfully. so wonderful that my heart is still wildly beating at the very thought of it.

when taehyung had revealed himself as the poet behind the sweet words my wonderful brain decided to stop sending nerve impulses throughout my body.

so i ended up standing in front of him most definitely looking like a badly crafted wax figure that no-one would even want to bat an eye at.

i pout at my silliness- i made him wait for an answer which would have made him feel so terrible and maybe even wonder if i would reject him.

unfortunately enough i could not give him an answer even once i had finally composed myself because at that specific second the school bell went off signalling the end of the school day.

the hallways were instantly flooded by schools of students causing taehyung and i to crash together and sticking to each other like glue.

taehyung's arms had instantly wrapped around my body but luckily his backpack kept me from making contact with his chest otherwise i would have literally died on the spot from some sort of arrhythmia because his body would have been directly against mine.

we had stood in that position for a good five minutes or so before he finally released me from his (very warm) embrace and my immediate reaction was to step back. my cheeks had flushed with a clear line of blush while he just smiled back at me— so damn cutely—, patiently waiting for an answer.

i had taken a bowing stance, shyly thanking him for the sticky notes and for the invitation as well. i told him that i would definitely look forward to watching the cherry blossom trees with him and afterwards he shot me a shy smile in return.

just before i could run off feeling somewhat embarrassed at the incredulous scene that had just taken place- i quickly gave him a hug and in that short hug, i felt warmth and safety like never before.

i'm suddenly launched back into reality and out of my reminiscing when i trip on the step just outside the café station. i quickly compose myself as if nothing just happened and i push through the café doors.

as i enter i see yoongi oppa behind the cash register and i give out a little smile, he looks less drained and more lively than usual. once he notices me he flashes a gummy smile and i halt- something's off.