Chapter 7

Maisie

*Weeks later

Today Lucifer asked me to join him in a business meeting lunch. So I get ready. When we reached his meeting venue, everyone greeted us. Most of the faces were known to me but I forgot the names. I kindly smile at them.

Sebastian was also there so we made our way to him and talked for sometime. Suddenly one man came and greeted me.

"Hello Mrs Knight. Looking as beautiful as ever" Mr Charles said. I smiled at him and return his greetings.
"Hello to you too Mr Charles". I personally avoided his complement because I really feel this person creepy.
He smirked and start talking. I looked up to see Sebastian and Lucifer, and found them already glaring at Mr Charles.

After sometime, their meeting starts. To be very frank, I didn't understand anything they were saying. All business talks were alien to me. So I patiently sat beside Lucifer, doing nothing.

The lunch started after some time. Lucifer served me my plate but I feel sick on the smell of the food. No doubt the food looked absolutely delicious but something was wrong with me.

Lucifer saw my expression and asked me worryingly, "Wife, are you okay?"

I nodded my head and excused myself to washroom. He looked suspicious but seeing my condition he agreed. Once I was inside the washroom, I washed my face and breathed in and out, heavily.

I took a towel and wiped my face. When I turned around, I nearly shouted. Mr Charles was standing in front of the door, with an evil smirk.

"Mr Charles, you must have not noticed but this is ladies washroom. Ge-"
"Oh my sweetheart, I know well. I'm here to meet you. You know Maisie, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen" he said, walking towards me.
My heartbeat accelerated as my breathing become short and heavy. I started moving backward.

"Ummm...thanks for the complement, Mr Charles. But I-I think I should go now" I gave him a nervous smile and was about to reach the door, when he grabbed my hand roughly.

"Not so soon baby"
"Wh-what are you doing? Let me g-go"
"No no no darling. No one can let you go that easily" he tugged me towards him and wrapped his filthy hands around me.
"Stop!! Let me go. Please let me go. Help!!" I cried out loud, tears streaming down my face.
"Shh baby. No one will hear you. Everyone is busy with their lunch, with the fucking husband of yours. Besides, no one has to know. I promise we'll have a quickie" he said while trying to kiss me.

I fight him with my all strength and kicked him in between his legs. He shouted and loosen his grip. I quickly pushed him away and ran towards the door. Before I could open it, a hand harshly grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me away from it.

I cried in sudden pain of it. I begged that monster to let me go but he slapped me, hard. I fall back on the floor, cupping my cheek. I looked up at him with tears freely falling and again begged him.

"Pl- please.... Please let m-me go. Stop it please" I sobbed loudly.
"You little whore. How dare you fight me?" He again slapped me, "I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for days. Your husband will ask you what's the matter but you, slut, won't be able to say anything" he then laughed darkly.

I grabbed a candle from the counter, which was placed as a décor, and smashed it on his head. He yelled in pain and moved away from me.

I took this chance to ran but failed miserably. He pushed me roughly and I fell on the broken glass pieces of the décor. My hands were cut only because I used them as a support to my fall.

He slapped me again, much harder this time and roughly pulled my hairs.
"You want fight? But why? I promise I'm much bigger and better than your husband. You'll enjoy me. I promise. A beauty like you belongs to me. You will be mine. I'll make sure of that" he kissed me roughly.

I kept my mouth closed and starts fighting him again. I grabbed my left breast and squeezed it harder. I cried out in pain. He was about to slip his tongue in my mouth when I slapped him.

He looked angry and again came to kiss me, when the door flied open.

'Lucifer'.