Chapter 33

Maisie

After we returned back home, Lucifer went to his office. He was missing out his work as we were on a small holiday

We celebrate our anniversary by going to Italy. Taysa was was overjoyed and fell in love with Italy. She wanted Nick to go too but we refused. Being an obedient girl, she didn't complained much.

Currently we both, Taysa and me, were sitting on sofa and starring out the window. It was raining. We had so much plan to do but rain destroyed it all. Nick was also sad and whimpering slightly.

My heart breaks when I noticed my baby's sad face. Suddenly I got an amazing idea.

"Sunshine? Do you want to go outside and play?" I asked
"But rain?" She said sadly.
"I have an idea" I smiled mischievously. She immediately got the point and hugged me.

We made some paper boats and then I dressed her and Nick securely in raincoat and boots. Then I too get dressed in mine.

We all went to our garden area and played in rain. It has been ages since the last time I played outside in rain. I laughed and danced with Taysa. She jumped on puddles and ran here and there. Nick was enjoying the rain too.

After our little rain party, we went inside. Taysa was not ready to go inside so soon but I convinced her. Maids were already smiling and waiting for us with towels. Amy laughed when I winked at her.

I took Taysa and nick to bathroom and gave them a warm bath. Soon I take one too. At lunch, we all sat down on dining table as Taysa was talking non stop about Italy. I smiled and served her food. When I was about to take my first bite, I felt the same nausea. I ran to the bathroom and emptied my stomach.

Amy came running behind me and hold me tight because I was at the verge of loosing consciousness. I didn't remembered much because the next thing I knew, I was sitting on our car's backseat with Lucifer as we the driver took us to hospital.

I told Lucifer that hospital was not necessary because I knew what was wrong with me, but he didn't listen to anything. He was worried but I smiled.

Soon the doctor herself told him what was the cause of my nausea. I was 3 weeks pregnant. Lucifer kissed me senseless in front of the doctor after hearing the news, leaving me as red as a tomato.

"I told you I was okay" I said while smiling. He nodded his head but again kissed me hard.
"I'm so happy" he whispered.
"Me too"
"I love you wife"
"Love you too husband"

On returning home, we told everyone the news. Everybody was happy but Taysa was more then happy. She was thrilled with the idea of becoming an elder sister.

"The baby is here mommy?" She asked while touching my stomach. We were sitting on my room. Lucifer was doing his work inside his study. So it was only me and Taysa.
"Yes"
"Wow" she breathed out and kissed my cheeks, "let's take a photo with the baby"

I laughed but nod my head, not wanting to break her wish. I took my phone and handed it to one of our maid to click one pic.

After the click, I took the phone after thanking the maid. She smiled and went out. I looked at the photo and was surprised. I was grinning on the camera but it was Taysa's pose which surprised me the most. She was pouting like a pro.
I gasped in amusement and looked at her.

"Who taught you that?" I asked her, trying hard to hide my smile and sound serious.
"Aunt Bella!!" She said excitedly.

'Oh god. That woman is teaching my daughter how to pout? Seriously?'

Taysa only smiled sheepishly and cuddle close to me. I put the phone aside ad kissed her head. I rubbed her back slowly and soon we both fell asleep.

Later at night when I showed the photo to Lucifer, he laughed. I even said about Bella.

"Don't worry. You'll get three kids from them to spoil" he said which caused me to laugh out loud.

My laugh died when I saw something on his shirt, present in my hand. It was a lipstick mark. I froze. His back was facing me so I look at the shirt carefully.
It was definitely a lipstick mark. A kiss.

"What happened?" He asked after turning around to face me. He saw my pale face and came in front of me in a lightening speed.

"What is it?" I asked in a low tone, showing him the shirt. He frowned, clearly confused and shocked by the mark.
"Whose mark is this?" I again asked.

Silence

"Meeeeeee" I suddenly heard a giggle from our bedroom door, breaking my chain of negative thoughts. Taysa stood there peeking at us. I felt my jaw touched the ground.
"Aunt Bella taught me the prank" she stated proudly.

"Taysa Knight!!" I scolded her and she squealed and ran to her room. I released a deep breath and placed my head on Lucifer's shoulder.
"She is gonna be the death of me" I said while placing my hand over my racing heart. Lucifer wrapped his hands around me and hugged me close.

I didn't meet his gaze. I was embarrassed. Pregnancy hormones were not helping either.
"I told you. You two are the only girl I will ever love" he said softly. I smiled and hugged him tightly.
"What if our next baby will be a girl too?"
"Not a chance. Its a boy. I can tell" he smirked and winked. I blushed before he pulled me into a kiss.