Chapter 2

[Michelle Morrone: - Hard for Me]

Gia Florence

"Will you marry me, Gia Rose Florence?" Hayes sits on his knee and lets out a ring, which is so beautiful. I can't say anything for a moment because I was shocked by his action. I can't believe I'm getting married to this man.

"Ye-" I was cut off by his screams. "Babe, why are you screaming? Is there anything wrong?" I asked, and he just pointed behind me and ran away, leaving me alone there. "Babe! Wai-" Before I could finish my sentence, I felt a wave hit me. No, a cold wave!

I open my eyes and see that I'm already drenched. "Arghhhhhh! GRAYSON! BRANDON! NIALL!" I shouted their names. Who could have done this if not them? They're the only ones who would do this to me, and this is not the first time they tried to ruin my sweet dream. I sit up and see that my whole bed is totally drenched. Then, one of the maids walks into my room and sees what happens to me, and there's my mom too.

"Gia, are you okay? Why are you shouting, and why are you wet?" My mom asks me

"Mommy..." I whined like a little girl. "They did this to me." I pout, and she walks to me.

Awe, Gia, I can't blame them for this because you're already late for work and you didn't even wake up when I tried to wake you up earlier."

"Mom, seriously? You are on their team, not mine. I'm the one and only your daughter. How can you do this to me?" I said it in frustration because I couldn't believe my mom was on their side and not mine.

"I will ask the maid to dry off your bed, and now you need to get your big ass to the bathroom now or else your dad will nag at you. Go now." I move lazily to the bathroom, and when I finally get in, I close the door and lock it. I look at myself in the big mirror, and I'm completely drenched. I turn on the hot water so that I won't catch a cold. They're really asking for death. I need to get my revenge on them. Just wait for the three of you.

After I'm done, I walk out with my bathrobe and walk to the walk-in closet. I take my black pencil skirt and a dark blue blouse. I dry my hair and make it into a ponytail. I have thick hair, but not too thick, if you know what I mean, and my hair is only past my shoulder and a bit long. I do my routine and then walk out of my room after I'm done with my appearance for today.

I look at my watch and realise that I'm not late at all. It's only 7:15 in the morning, which means I have like forty-five minutes to be in the office. I walk to the dining room and see my three evil brothers and my parents having breakfast. "Morning." I said to all of them and glared at Niall, Grayson, and Brandon. I really don't understand why Niall is here while he has a fiancé and they also have their own house.

"Looking good, baby sis," Niall said, and the twins just chuckled. I ignore them and sit next to my mom. I take the toast, put some strawberry jam on it, and eat it.

"It looks like someone is not in a good mood today," Grayson said.

"Shut up or I will throw this toast at you, Grayson."

"Is there anything I don't know, kids?" Yeah, my dad always calls us kids, even though we have already grown up. "Huh, Gia?"

"You know what, three of-" I was cut off by Brandon, and I am so pissed right now. Don't underestimate me; I love them so much, but if they did something like this, I would be so furious.

"Maybe she's just having a bad day today. Well, today is Monday, so most people will feel a bit groggy this morning, just like Gia." I stay silent and continue to eat my toast.

~~~~~

I'm currently in my office doing my work as an accountant. I love to count the money, and that's why I asked my dad if his company needed an accountant, and when he said there was, I was so happy. I really love my job. Then I heard a knock at my door. "Come in."