Chapter 21

Gia

Now, I don't have to worry about anything especially Lucas. He's mine now and I will make sure our relationship will last long just as I imagine it to be. At first, I thought this all just a dream but after a month of dating this guy, I finally know that it's all real. This relationship is different from my previous one because I can be myself with Lucas and do something crazy or stupid in front of him, not like before, I have to be someone else just to make them happy. That's all trash. 

Lucas is not in New York right now because he has work in London. So, he will be away for two or three days. I am just going to be honest, that I miss him and I think three days is too long for me. Even though he still texting me and face timing me, It still feels different but I know It's his work and I do have mine too. I've been super busy with all the meetings and the new project. This is so tiring, I need a break but luckily Jack and Niall are there for me and helping me. 

"I'm going out," Brandon said to me. 

"You just got home and now you're out again? Didn't you tired?" I ask. I arrived home like an hour and still feel tired but this guy right here just arrived like ten minutes then wants to go out again. 

"Well, I won't be tired after I meet my girl, I have a dinner date with her tonight," He said and a smile appears on his face. I can tell he is happy with that woman. 

"You didn't tell me about your 'girl' yet. I feel so curious about her. When can I meet her?" I ask.

"I will tell you everything later but now, I need to go or I will be late. See ya," With that, he left the house. I wonder if Grayson is in a relationship too. He seems to be unusual quiet these days and not coming out from his room that often too. 

I decided to go to this room since I got nothing to do now. I get out from my room and walk to his room. "Knock knock, can I come in?" I said when I'm standing in front of his door. "Grayson, are you sleeping?" I put my left ear to the door to hear anything but I didn't hear anything at all. I guess he is asleep.

*****

A few days later 

"Hey babe, I miss you so much," I said to Lucas and gives him a hug which he gladly accepts. He's finally here. After a week in London and now he's here back in New York. 

"I miss you too, you know you don't have to pick me up today," He said and kiss the side of my head. 

"Why not? I'm not that busy today. Besides, dad let me come and pick you up. So, yeah here I am." 

"Thank you," He said and kiss me on the cheek. We walk to the car and then his phone ringing. "You can go to the car first, I have to take this call." I look at him and nod.

"Let me bring your luggage," I said and take it from him.

After a few minutes, he finally comes to the car. "Are you want me to drop you off at your house or company?" I ask and start to drive away from the airport.

"My company, I need to settle something," He said and I look at him then let out a sigh.

"You shouldn't work too hard, I mean, you should take care of yourself too. What if you fall sick?" I said.

"You will take care of me, I don't have to worry."

"What if I'm not? What if I'm busy and can't take care of you?" I ask.