Chapter 24

Gia

She got into an accident.

She is in critical condition.

My dad's voice keeps repeating in my mind. My mom, the only woman that can understand me than anyone else. I finally arrived at the hospital and I wipe my tears first before I got out of the car. I walk super fast and then I see Niall just arrive too. I go to him and hug him. "I'm scared," I said and he looks so worried too. We walk together to the place where my mom located and see everyone's here except for Brandon.

"Dad," I said and went to his arm. I start to cry again when I'm in his arm. I don't care about anything anymore, All I want is my mom and that's it. "Is mom going to be okay?" I ask when I already feel a bit better.

"I don't know, honey, the doctor said she lost much blood and the hospital doesn't have enough supplies at the moment and we need the donations as soon as possible." I look at him. "Everyone has the same blood as me but none match your mom,"

"There's no way, that's impossible. We need to find the donors as soon as possible. What's the type of mom's?" I ask.

"It's O- and the only person can donors is the person with blood type O too. All of us are blood type A and B." He said.

"I can, I can donor to her. I have the same blood type as her." I said and stand up to go to donates my blood to give to my mom. I need to save her and she needs to be alive. I want her to be alive and be with me again. All my brothers look at me and have a worried face on their faces. " I will be okay, I will come back shortly," I said and walk to the counter.

*****

I am now sitting with my brothers while waiting for the operation end. I am feeling super anxious that I cannot sit quietly. My body is trembling so hard because I am so scared that my mom cannot be saved. "Where's Brandon? I don't see him at all. Didn't dad called him?" I ask Jack because Brandon is still not here.

"We all try to call him but he keeps decline the calls." Niall answers.

"What? Why?" What is wrong with him? Our mom is in a critical mood and he doesn't pick up his phone. I take out my phone and call him. It's ringing but no answer. "What is wrong with him?" I ask and my nerve is going up. I feel so mad.

"He will probably come later," Jack said and I scoff.

"Grayson, do you even know where did he go? You guys work in the same building right?" I ask him and I know he knows something but decided to be quiet. "Grayson, I know you know something. Tell us what it is?"

"I don't know if my thought is true..."

"What it is?" Niall asks him.

"I think he's with Selena. They always go out during lunch together and usually come back at 2 pm." He said. "I don't know if it's true or not, I just say what I think."

"Where usually he goes?" Jack asks and he looks so serious now.

"Probably the restaurant near the office. I don't know, you can just detect his location with your phone." Jack immediately take out his phone and do something with it.

"I get it, I'm going to bring him here." He said.

"Let me go with you," He gives me a look saying 'it's fine'. "Please," He sighs and let me go with him.

*****

After a few hours

"I can't believe you choose that kind of woman to be your girlfriend. She is a gold digger and even tries to kill you!" Jack said and I look at Brandon who still recovers from the drugs that Selena gave it to him. She wants my brother to give her all his money and kill him, I really can't believe that is the woman that Brandon and Grayson fight for. That woman deserves to be in jail for trying to kill my brother.