status!

is anyone still here? i'm back? from my unexpected mental break(◞‸◟)

i had a LOT of writer's block during my break, but i believe i've overcome it! however, i don't believe i will be continuing this story...

yet.

there is a possibility that i might finish it the way it is and leave it untouched! but there is also the chance that once it is finished and once i finish some of my other work that it will be rewritten!

or perhaps i won't even finish it, and simply rewrite it or just leave it be and let the ending be up to your imaginations! it all depends on whatever decision i come to in the next few days/weeks or so.

if you're a bts fan and ship taekook, and you want to see more of my writing, then here's a shameless self-promo for you: you can read my story 'bridges'. i honestly think it's the shit. you don't have to think the same way i do though, or even read it, but i just thought i might as well go ahead and add this in.

to the few of you who are still here: thank you for being patient, and i'm sorry if this never gets finished. but please keep this in your library if you are interested in it still, because there's always a chance i will suddenly choose to continue writing it again! thank you for your time.

muuuuah! •́ε•̀٥