Test Run

AN: !!!SMUT WARNING!!!

After a few hours, I come back to the apartment. Considering it was somewhat early I was surprised that there was anyone at the place where they had the upgrades, but now I have a surprise for Gavin, which will be worth it in the end.

It's 9:30 when I come back. Gavin is awake, drinking some of the coffee I made earlier. He hears me close the door and looks over from the kitchen. "Hey Nines. Where were you off to?" He says, his back towards me. I realize this is one of most likely many chances I have at this, so I decide to risk it and take the chance. I walk up behind Gavin and kiss his neck. He leans into me slightly, and I smile slightly against his neck, and quietly say, "Gavin, what would you do if I were to bite you?" He seems surprised at first, and then starts to say, "I don't completely-" I interrupt him by biting his neck with a little force. He inhales sharply and suddenly groans. I shudder slightly. "Did... did you seriously..." He says quietly. I nod a little, subconsciously pressing myself closer to him, pushing him into the counter.

He manages to turn around so he's facing me, looking into my eyes. His hands were on my waist, but one moves to the front of my pants, making me shiver. He smiles when he realizes how high I have the sensitivity set to. "You really wanted this, didn't you?" He says, putting a little more pressure on the front of my pants, making me slouch into him with a breathy moan. "So... what if I did..." I manage to say, my voice shaking. "I guess I can play nice..." Gavin whispers. I shake my head, and say, "D... don't..." He pauses. "Okay tin can. You asked for it."

He grabs my shirt sleeve and pulls me over to his room. I realize what's going on quickly and I suddenly stop him. He looks back at me, until I pin him against a wall, causing him to grunt slightly. "Fuck you're strong." He says, locking eyes with me.

I smile and close my eyes as I kiss him, and he kisses me back, his hand back to my groin and I moan into his mouth, not breaking the kiss. He starts moving his hand a little, agonizingly slow, and I subconsciously grind against his hand, trying to get more friction, and I whine ever to slightly. "Got you begging for more, huh?" He says, growling slightly. I nod, biting my lip. Everything feels like it's slowly getting hotter, sending shockwaves through me to my... new feature. Gavin suddenly moves his hand faster, making me moan louder than before. "G... Gavin... please... m-more..." My voice is slightly higher than before, my chest heaving even though I don't need to breathe. Gavin slowly moves me over to the bed, and I sit down, and he kisses me, having me lay down on the bed.

He pulls my shirt off and looks at the nipples they put on my chest. "Impressive." He says quietly, before he licks one, making me shudder underneath him. "P... Please... I... I need more..." I say, practically whining. He smiles at me, moving his knee in between my legs, and I moan a little, grinding against him. "Man, you must be really horny, huh tin can? You're practically begging for more." He pulls off his own shirt and I look him over. He's definitely got some muscle, but it's not really defined, especially not when compared to me, or maybe even Connor. He kisses me, then my cheek, then my neck, gently biting me, making me moan. I put a hand in his hair and he whispers, "You want me, don't you Nines? Admit it, you're just my little bitch, aren't you?"

I whine loudly, "Yes! Yes, I want you! I don't care how, I just need you!" Gavin smiles devilishly and moves down to get my pants off. He notices me whining slightly and puts one of his hands by my mouth, and I start sucking on his fingers. He manages to get my pants off one-handed. He looks up at me, and I'm practically melting. He puts a hand on the bulge in my boxers and I gasp slightly, making him smile.

He moves to look at me, one hand in my mouth, the other starting to palm my dick, and he quietly says, "What do you want, Nines?" I moan as he moves his hand faster. He takes his fingers out of my mouth, and I say, sounding somewhat breathless, "Gavin-! I... I n-need you! I want you...! Please!" I'm practically yelling at him, my hands gripping onto the blankets with a powerful enough grip that could easily rip it in half. Gavin takes off his pants and boxers, and takes mine off as well. He looks me over a little and then notices that there's already something similar to pre-cum on my dick, so he licks it, making me shiver. He keeps a hand on my dick as he moves to talk to me, moving his hand agonizingly slow.

I writhe under him a little, whining. "How do you want me, Nines?" He says quietly, growling slightly. I lose my eyes tightly and manage to say, "Please... I need you... i-in me... please!" I open my eyes and look at him. he moves his hand a little faster, making me gasp slightly. "You asked for it." He says calmly, before moving back by my legs.

"Turn over." He says. I turn over, biting my lip slightly. "Androids don't feel pain... right?" I nod. He suddenly pushes into me, making me gasp and causing my eyes to roll back slightly. He groans loudly, and slowly starts pulling out and pushing back in, deeper than before, getting close to a bundle of nerves, making me cry out slightly. Gavin presses my face into the bed and says, "You like that don't you, you little bitch?" His voice is rough, and I scream when he hits the bundle of nerves. "Yes! There! Please... fuck me! Fuck me harder!" He smirks at my begging for more, "Okay. I can do that." He says. He keeps tearing screams from me for quite some time before he suddenly stops, making me feel empty. I whine slightly before realizing he's turning me over so he can look at me. I lock eyes with him right before he pushes in again, my eyes rolling back.

I can vaguely tell if I'm drooling slightly, I wouldn't be surprised if I was. He hits the nerves again, and I breathlessly scream out his name, putting my hands on his back, holding him closer. He goes faster, and at this point, I'm so overstimulated that I'm practically 'crying', which is really just some fluid to keep stuff out of our eyes, and he makes me look at him. I can barely even think, nonetheless try to respond to him saying, "You are so fucking beautiful, tin can." He suddenly pushes in harder than before, deeper. I scream his name again and my vision gets spotty, and I feel white hot waves go through me until my back arcs when my orgasm hits full force like a truck. Gavin either had is, or he just got it, because he smiles tiredly at me and wipes some drool off my face.

It takes me a couple minutes to recover, but I manage to say, with a scratchy voice, "You... just wait... for what I have... in store for you... one of these days..." Gavin laughs and gently kisses my forehead. "As if, tin can. I'm gonna shower-" I suddenly pull him back to the bed, wrapping my arms around his torso. "No..." I say quietly. He just laughs a little and says, "Okay, tin can. I can shower later."

AN: Well that was interesting to write. From here on out, I'm no longer message based, so if things get a little wonky, that is probably why. Well, I'll write more, or at least try to write more, tomorrow