Reboot

RK900 Model #313 248 317 - 88 

Status report: Powering up.

Program activation required: request processing...

Request denied.

I hesitate, a flood of memories being transferred to my systems, and then suddenly shoot up, having been laying on a table, mostly assembled. I blink, and then look myself over. I don't have a few regulatory systems, but I know I can survive without them. Without half of my leg on the other hand, is a different story. I look at the nearby tables, one of which has part of a leg on it.

I scan it and it's compatible, and I wiggle my way off the table, and nearly fall over when I get off it, but I catch myself on the closest thing, which happens to be, you guessed it, another table. I awkwardly make my way to the other leg and connect it to myself, and then check the systems that are missing. I know that if I hang around here long enough to repair myself, I'll get caught. Well, I'm bound to be caught anyway, but the likelihood of being caught increases by 74%, so I pick up some clothes and make my way outside.

Gavin panicked as he realized Nines wasn't waking up. He didn't know what to do, so he just sat on the couch, staring at the android's body. Gavin knows there are more versions of Nines, considering there were at least three versions of Connor by the time the android was 'deactivated'. Everyone knows that Hank took in Connor after the android became deviant.

I slowly realize I'm at the heart of CyberLife tower, which has been under siege for weeks, so I'm surprised everything is as intact as it is. I manage to get outside the tower, and slightly regret not making sure my heat regulator was installed, which it isn't, because of the chill in the air. I call Gavin's apartment, not knowing if he's going to pick up the phone or not.

Gavin flinched slightly when the phone rang, and he hesitantly picked it up. "Hello?" "Gavin? Is that you?" Gavin's breath hitched when he heard Nines' voice on the other end, and says, "L-look if this is some kind of joke ha ha very funny. Who the fuck are you and what the fuck do you want?"

I flinch at Gavin's tone, and say, "Gavin it's me, it's really me, I swear!" I hear him sigh and say, "How am I supposed to believe you?" I hesitate before quietly saying, "I was convulsing on the floor after I was about to un-" "Nines holy shit I can't believe it's actually you! Where are you?" I pause, and then say, "I'm outside CyberLife tower."

AN: Holy phck that was a lot of writing for one day I feel like I might crash until 10 tomorrow morning like I did today lol but anyway you guys seem to really be enjoying this! Sorry that school has been interfering with my writing schedule, but if I do this every weekend I don't think you guys'll mind XD