Feeling Alive

Gavin lets go of me, and sniffs slightly. "Nines what happened..." I pause, and then take his hand and lead him to the couch, having him sit down, but he tugs me down with him, snuggling up against my chest, making me smile a little. I start explaining what happened, and every now and then he'd mess with my shirt sleeve.

"So... Amanda was this... program.. that they put in you to keep you from deviating...? And she tried... to make you... kill yourself?" I nod, hugging him slightly, and he hugs me back. I notice how... weird everything feels now that I'm completely deviant. Gavin smirks a little, and quietly says, "How does it feel to be alive?"

I look at him, confused for a second, "What are you talking about, Gavin?" He moves so he can look at me better. "You know exactly what I'm talking about." He kisses my neck, biting me a little, making me tense slightly. I put one hand on the back of his neck, and the other on his hip, pulling him closer to me. He licks my neck, having bitten me hard enough to make me bleed, and I shiver, letting out an airy gasp.

"You know what it's like to need things, what it's like to want something..." He pauses, glancing at me, "What it's like to want someone." I start breathing faster, and I lock eyes with him, swallowing and I suddenly push him backwards, forcing him onto his back, and I kiss him rather aggressively, and move one hand up under his shirt, feeling him tense slightly.

Gavin knew that Nines would need - no, more like crave - this as soon as he started this, but he definitely didn't expect the android to be so overwhelmingly dominant. He looks to the side as the android kisses his neck, and then bites his neck, causing him to gasp slightly.

I breathe against his neck, looking at the bite mark, which starts bleeding a little, and I lick off the blood, hearing Gavin moan softly. I look at him, and he looks back at me, his face a dark shade of red, and I tug off his shirt, and start planting kisses on his chest.

Gavin knows the look Nines has in his eyes, an almost primal look, and he's surprised to see it coming from his android boyfriend of all people, but he doesn't say anything about it. He looks at the android, who's slowly moving down towards his hips, and smiles, wondering how he got lucky enough to end up with an android like him.

As I start to mess with the button on Gavin's jeans, I suddenly feel like my systems are shutting down, and I accidentally fall off the couch, twitching a little, trying to figure out what's happening.

Gavin instantly panics when Nines falls on the floor, and his LED turns red. "Nines?! Hey, answer me!" He moves to look at the android, and locks eyes with him. He reaches up a shaky hand and touches his cheek, and quietly says, "I... I l-love y-y-you..." Gavin feels like he just got stabbed as he looks down at the android, who's hand slowly moves back down, and his LED flickers before the light disappears from it completely.