Snuggles?

AN: At vansterpowah7's request, I've made a part that was just chillin with cats and being adorable in general

"N-No, that was enough for now..." Gavin says as he looks at me, smiling a little. If I could marry him, I would. He's so important to me and he doesn't believe me when I tell him that. Most likely because he thinks he's just a simple human.

But that's not true.

Not to me.

I move him slightly and lay on the bed next to him, snuggling up into his back, and he smiles. Pumpkin leads the charge into the room with Grey following suit behind her. They both get on the bed and Pumpkin lays on my legs while Grey snuggles into Gavin's stomach. He laughs a little, petting the cat. I softly kiss the back of his neck, and he moves my arms so they're around his waist, forcing me closer to him, but I don't mind it. Pumpkin gets up and proceeds to basically lay on my head, and Gavin doesn't even have to know I'm making the most unimpressed face ever right now.

"She still likes you after everything that's gone on..." He says softly, reaching up with one hand to scratch behind her ears. "Just like you." I say before I even think about what I was going to say. I tense a little and he looks at me the best he can. That curious look in his eyes always gets me. "Wait did you just-" I cut him off by kissing him softly. When I pull away he blushes softly and looks at Grey, who was nuzzling into his hand for attention.

That will never get old, his reaction to a kiss that's unexpected. "Okay... nevermind..." He smiles a little.

God he's so precious... I love him...