I Do What I Want

HELLO HI YES
SKIP THIS CHAPTER PLEASE
IT SUCKS
NOTHING OF VALUE IS ADDED
GOD IT SUCKS
JUST GO TO THE NEXT ONE
(Or if you really want trust go read my story Because I Feel Like It it's a better version of what I intended this chapter to be)

"JARVIS?" Tony asked the ceiling. "Where's Thor?"

After searching for about two minutes, and after finding out that Thor wasn't in his room, he had lazily given up his not-so-thorough search. Instead, asking his artificial friend for assistance.

"He's just made his was to the kitchen, sir." JARVIS answered. "Rogers, Romanoff, Barton, Banner, and Thor are already in the kitchen as well. Peter is already at school"

Well, it looked like Tony needed to get with the program.

"JARVIS, what time is it?"

"11:56, sir. AM."

"Well, shit. Where have I been?"

"You were sleeping, sir." JARVIS answered, casually.

Tony rolled his eyes and made his way to the eating area where, indeed, all of his friends were waiting and/or eating.

"Well, good morning, Sleeping Beauty," Clint commented.

"Yeah, yeah, haha, whatever," Tony sarcastically pushed aside his friend's remark. "Have you guys seen Loki this morning?"

It seemed as though no one had, as they all shook their heads and mumbled things like "No," and "I haven't".

Thor's boisterous voice covered all the others, "I haven't seen him. Although, I do need his help with this human machine called a microwave. I was hoping to have a few Pop-tarts this morning."

"Thor, that's a toaster," Natasha comments.

Surprisingly, Loki had well acquainted himself with human technology. Faster than Thor, even.

"Oh, correct. Anyways, what did you need of my brother, Man of Iron?"

"Oh, nothing. I just thought you guys would want to check out Loki's new look. She's in the living room."

"She?"

"New look?"

"What did he do this time?"

"Go and see for yourself," Tony motioned to the hallway that lead to the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As promised, she was still sitting on the couch, still reading. Everyone just sort of stood there with confused looks on their faces. All except Thor, of course.

"So, it's 'Lady' Loki today, is it?" Thor questioned.

The woman sighed, "Goodbye silence, it was nice knowing you."

"Ain't that the truth," Clint mumbled.

"I must say it's good to see you again!" Thor walked towards the couch.

He chuckled lightheartedly, putting his hand on her shoulder. She flinched at the touch.

"Can nobody leave me to read in peace!?" She flung her hands, as well as the book, up in defeat.

"Oh we will," Tony exclaimed, "As soon as you tell us what the hell happened to you?!"

"Nothing 'happened'" Loki retorted, making quoting motion with her hands. "I did this to myself." She stood up, carrying her empty coffee mug. She knew she would need more if she was going to go through this interrogation.

"Uh, why, might I ask?" Bruce asked, cleaning his glasses.

"I woke up, and I felt like Lady Loki today. Long story short, I do what I want." She smirked as she poured a new mug.

"Well you are the God of Mischief. We can't expect you to make sense all the time," Natasha commented.

Lori looked slightly confused. "JARVIS told me about a similar concept, so you must have this on Midgard."

"Gender Fluidity. It is the concept of a person who changes their gender identity depending on how they feel. Someone who doesn't identify with having a fixed gender, no matter what their sex is." JARVIS explained.

"Y'know, I find your talking wall quite handy." Loki sipped her newly poured coffee.

"So," Steve asked, turning to Thor, "You're okay with this? This is normal?"

"Of course! She did this much on Asgard, and I see no reason in which it should be different here." Thor answered.

"Well, if Thor's okay with it, so am I," Steve said simply.

A/N: Okay, I didn't know how to end this chapter and have it not sound forced/cliché so, this is it :P

I know, I am bad writer