Work Out

( ͡o ͜ʖ͡o)  ( ‾ʖ̫‾)
Warning, there will be some.... suggestive implications (~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Also, IM SO PROUD OF THAT PICTURE YOU GUYS IT LOOKS SO GOOD

It could be inferred that after their infamous talk on the balcony in the middle of the night (and subsequent drunk conversation afterwards) that Loki had newfound respect for Tony. Her relationship with Peter also grew that respect, as the boy constantly talked about how 'Mr. Stark made me this new thing for my suit!' Or 'Mr. Stark said he would help Aunt May and I buy T to help save us money' or 'Mr. Stark almost bought me the entire franchise of McDonalds because I wanted them to make a Spider-Man Happy Meal toy.'

In fact, Stark had surprisingly been the most lenient and easy going when it came to Loki's induction into the Avengers. Granted, he was against the idea, but his jokes and nicknames never stopped. One of the first things he had directly said to Loki in the aftermath was "Okay Reindeer Games, don't throw me, or anyone, out a window and we'll be fine."

As more trust was given, and it was clear that Loki wasn't going to kill them all, Tony invited Loki into his lair- I mean lab. Okay, it wasn't so much of 'Feel free to check it out.' It was more along the lines of 'Oh my God! Please let me do experiments on you! I wanna improve my tech! I wanna Asgard it up!  Thor won't work, I'm afraid he might break something. Please show me your magic. Oh for the love of science tell me how it works! Pleeeeeease!'

To which Loki usually ignored him as much as possible.

It was another day to which Tony tried his best to convince the Goddess. "I'm quite literally filthy rich. I can get you anything, just for some tests. What do you want?" He asked, leaning on the bar while Loki sat nearby.

"Are you honestly trying to bribe me?" Loki nearly laughed at the absurdity of it all. 

"No, I'm serious!" He said. "You want exotic teas? You got it. New wardrobe? Only if you take me with you. You want a body pillow with someone's face on it? I wouldn't have thought you were into that sort of thing but I won't judge."

"Oh for the love of- Fine!" Loki exclaimed, a traitorous smile threatening to appear on her face. "We'll do your damn experiments. For the Norns sake..."

Tony let out a not-so-subtle 'yessss' before extending an arm out. "Just follow me, m'lady. We'll be testing your strength first. Got any workout clothes, preferably ones showing as much skin as possible." Loki just rolled her eyes and hid a small smirk, passing his extended arm.

"I'll be expecting your most comfortable pillow by the end of the week. It had better be blank."

~ ~ ~

"Think we could go a little further?"

That is what Clint heard passing the workout rooms later that day. It was clearly Tony's voice. He wouldn't have payed it any mind, had it not been for what came after.

"Hang on, nnn-this position isn't the most comfortable you know."

That was Loki's voice. She sounded winded.

"I could help with that~" Came another teasing response, followed by a tsk and a huff.

Wait a minute.

"Clint, is everything alright?" Steve caught up behind him, followed by Natasha. He didn't reply, just pointing to the door.

They pressed their ears against the door. Some words and phrases were muffled, but he could make out some.

"Please, you gods are denser than us puny mortals. Think I could make it up top?"

Steve's face went red. Clint and Nat shared a look. They weren't....

"Please- huff- I'd like to see you try my position."

"Maybe you could show me later~" Tony's teasing tone returned. Loki replied with presumably and eye roll and another huff.

No. Fucking. Way. Steve's face was beat red at this point, the red flush spreading to the other two as well. They were all thinking the same thing.

"Okay, this isn't acceptable," Steve stated. They burst through the door, "Alright you two, that's..."

The scenes they were met with was nothing like they were expecting, thankfully.

"Afternoon Captain," Loki said, slightly out of breath due to the comically large dumbbell she was holding. On top of which Tony was sitting, dangling his legs like a preschooler on a swing set. "Are you alright? Huff- you look red."

"Umm, no we- I mean... Uh we just-" he stuttered. Natasha started giggling to herself and Clint gave a knowing shake of the head.

"You can have the room. We were about to take a break anyways, eh Frosty?"

"I will drop you," Loki warned.

Tony smirked. "Aww don't be like that Princess-AAH!" He was cut off by his own scream as Loki quickly shifted her stance, nearly causing Tony to fall.
"Don't call me Princess," Loki said, her voice deep and dead serious.

"Yes Ma'am!" Tony saluted in a joking manor, muddled a little by his uneven breath. Loki grinned in satisfaction as she lowered herself, allowing Tony to get off safely. The thousand-pound dumbbell was dropped soon after with a loud thunk.

Loki tossed a towel she used around her shoulder. "You all have fun, but not too much fun." She winked wig a smirk and exited the gym.

The day after, she entered her room to find a body pillow wrapped in plastic on her bed. Don't worry, it was blank.

She'll never let anyone know how comfortable it was.

I had a lot of fun with this chapter

I had a lot of fun with this chapter. Lol.