Betrayal

Endgame destroyed me so here's a cute and funny chapter based off of a BNHA comic called Todoroki's Cruelty. No spoilers in the comments for the lucky souls who haven't seen it yet. NOTE: BRING TISSUES TO ENDGAME! Anyways: here's the chapter.

It was a regular day, for the Avengers at least, and they were coming home from a mission. While boarding the quinjet, Tony heard his name being called. "Anthony!"

Tony turned around reluctantly, due to the use of his real name. Loki, who was behind everyone else, made direct eye contact with Tony,

and dabbed.

Tony's jaw dropped. Loki, walked past him to the jet, patting him on the shoulder and whispering, "No one will ever believe you."

~~~

A day or two later, the team was mingling around the compound. A few, including Tony, were in the kitchen. Natasha and Steve were having on conversation while sitting on the counter.

Loki went behind them, grabbed a tea bag, cup, and began to boil the kettle. While waiting, she made eye contact with Tony across the room. Never breaking eye contact, she flossed.

No, not the teeth kind. The fortnite dance kind. Tony just stared in disbelief. This was going on right behind two people and neither of the noticed.

When the kettle boiled, she stopped, filled her cup, and left the room. Tony's eyes never left her. "Why is it always me?"

~~~

The morning after, Tony made his way out of bed and into the kitchen. When he turned on the lights, what he found made him yell in surprise and horror.

Loki was just standing there, behind the counter, t-posing.

"L-Loki?"

"Excuse me, Mr. Stark," said a very tired looking, blanket burrito Peter as he squeezed past his mentor and through the doorway.

"Good morning Peter," Loki said simply, not daring to break eye contact.

"G'morning Lo," the young boy replied, pouring a cup of milk.

There were many thing going through Tony's head. How could Peter react so normally? Speaking of Peter, he looked awful. Probably didn't get much sleep last night due to studying. He'd have to talk to him about that.

But right now, there was only one thing that mattered,

"He saw."

~~~

"Tony, seriously, you really need to quit this bit," Steve said later that day.

"It's getting a little old," Natasha added, Bruce nodding with her.

Tony paced behind the couch they sat on. "It's not a bit! The kid saw it too!"

"Peter saw?" the three asked in unison.

"I saw what?" The four turned to see Peter and Loki walking through the doorway.

"Peter," Tony exclaimed. "You saw Loki t-posing this morning!"

Peter gave him an odd look, eyes switching between him and Loki. "I'm sorry Mr. Stark, I don't know what you're talking about."

Tony's face fell.

"Come on Tony, it's kind of low of you to bring Peter into this," Steve said.

Tony turned back to face them, only to find...

Loki and Peter keeping eye contact with the poor engineer, daring to smirk in his face