- f o u r -

"Feelings, so deep in my feelings. No, this ain't really like me, Can't control my anxiety. Feeling, like I'm touching the ceiling, When I'm with you I can't breathe. Boy, you do something to me,"
        -Ella Mai
(Boo'd Up)

THIRD PERSON
[August 26th 2020]

Kai, Declan, Killian as well as Vera sat in the living room, there eyes on the new comers. Kai was awkwardly messing with the curls atop his head, his eyes going from the girl who he'd never seen before to the floor. He hated awkward situations like this and it was a definite that he'd rather be hearing his mothers nagging than to be here at the moment.

"Alpha Killian, we need your men to help us as we finish our building of our pack," announced Elijah, the Alpha of the pack that was soon to be neighboring the Blue Moon Pack.

"Not even a, 'please,'" Kai muttered, his voice seeming to be low enough to not be heard but in a room filled with werewolves his every breath was heard.

Elijah turned to focus on Kai, his right eyebrow raised in a questioning look towards Kai. It was apparent that Kai was human so it was a question to be asked by the estranged Alpha, who knew nothing of the Blue Moon Pack, why he was attending this meeting. Kai didn't seem fazed by Elijah's questioning look, his eyes on Vera instead who shot him a look.

"Our apologies," Vera apologized swiftly.

"No, I apologize, I let my manners slip," Elijah smiled, his face less intimating to Kai who slacked his posture at the sight.

Elijah was, as anyone with eyes could tell, extremely attractive. Though it was objective to compare him to Killian and Declan, Elijah's features were naturally intimidating and it didn't help that his eyes squinted whenever he was focused and that made it appear that he was glaring when really he was just looking. Eyes brown mixed hazel, his appearance was rugged with his facial hair accessorizing his face and giving him a tougher look.

His lips were thin but pink and suited him. Next was his hair that was a magnificent brown that shined with health in the sunlight. He was quite muscular as all werewolves with high status were. His smile was what caught most individuals eyes as it captivating and it made his whole face light up.

"Why did you move next to us?" Killian asked, leaning forward, his legs opening as he rested his elbows on his knees and held his chin with his hand.

"We wanted to become allies with you. We heard news of the battle you faced a few years ago and our pack thought it would be beneficial to us as well as a benefit for you," Elliot explained, his smile disappearing behind his serious persona.

"Benefit to us?" Declan scoffed, "we handled it fairly well."

"If handle it, you mean you lost a lot of your men," the girl who came with Elijah retorted.

Kai looked at the girl who was eying him once more. Her face dropped from the disbelief that was previously shown and brightened instantly, a smile slipping onto her face as she looked at Kai. You would've thought she won the lottery with the way her eyes danced summersaults as she looked at Kai.

"Bryn," Elijah turned to her, his tone authoritative, "That was unnecessary."

Bryn hated being reprimanded but she was respectful so she sulked quietly, her last wish to disrespect her Alpha. The sulking didn't last long as she winked slyly at Kai whose eyes widened in surprise, his eyebrows raised as well. Declan, without doubt, caught her actions and he glared hatefully, his teeth bared in annoyance.