- t w e n t y s i x -

"All this other shit I'm talkin' 'bout they think they know it. I've been praying for somebody to save me, no one's heroic. And my life don't even matter I know it, I know it, I know I'm hurting deep down but can't show it. I never had a place to call my own, I never had a home. Ain't nobody callin' my phone, Where you been? Where you at? What's on your mind? They say every life precious but nobody care about mine. "
- Logic
( 1-800-273-8255)

THIRD PERSON
[November 18th, 2020]

Elijah glares at the unrelenting girl who he loved dearly but she pissed him off to the breaking point where he had slammed his fist into the wall and broke not only the door but he broke the large television and the sofa that was L-shaped.

Bryn didn't care how many things her brother broke because she wasn't going to back down. She was firm in her belief that Elliot was not to be trusted and him in their pack was a mistake.

Ever since Elliot was banished, Elijah welcomed his small mate into his own pack because he refused to allow Elliot to be homeless and die at the hands of a rogue. Elliot's banishment, however, created problems with not only the Blue Moon Pack but the Silver Dawn Pack, Elijah's Pack, as well.

Within the Blue Moon Pack Warriors died and women and children lost their fathers. Aside from the tragic deaths, Killian and Finnick still aren't talking which makes it a total of two weeks.

In the Silver Dawn Pack, elders and pack members have scrutinized Elijah's decisions and don't highly favor Elliot as everyone within a close proximity has heard about Elliot and knows of him as a traitor. Word spread and so rumors were created which meant life had become complicated for not only Elijah and his back but Elliot as people look down upon him and don't even speak to him.

Bryn doesn't want Elliot here because of his traitorous ways but also because she's seen how much Elliot is struggling here. People openly talk badly about him and Elliot ends up bowing his face and hiding his face as he scatters away. She's heard him cry and even though he's a traitor, she knows why he what he did. She didn't want him going through this on a day to day basis, especially knowing how much the poor kid lacks self esteem, self love and faces a bit of depression.

She's witnessed people pushing him around as if he were nothing but a piece of dirt beneath their feet. Furious, Bryn punished those who treated Elliot like that without Elijah and Elliot really knowing. Regardless of what Elliot did and as much as Bryn hates a traitor, Elliot was Elijah's mate and her Luna so there was and would always be a love for Elliot in her heart no matter what.

At the Blue Moon Pack, people didn't treat Elliot like this even after the traitor scandal because they got to know him and develop a love for him and word got around that he only did what he did because his mother was being held hostage. Elliot would do better at the Blue Moon Pack so that was another reason she didn't want Elliot here. She didn't tell Elijah that.

"We can't trust him," is what comes out of Bryn's mouth as she scowls at Elijah who has his fists clenched at his side.

Anyone on the outside would think he was about to hit Bryn but Elijah would never succumb to that. He loved Bryn with all his heart so no matter how angry he got, he'd never lay a hand on her whether they were blood related or not.

"This isn't your issue to deal with, it's mine so fuck off. I made my decision and I'm not changing it. What exactly did you think would happen, Bryn? He's been banished and he's my mate," Elijah growls out so loudly that you could hear the vibrations no matter what floor you were on.