Bad Dreams? I Have Them Too

The glowing red numbers on the alarm clock flashed in Sams' eyes, he couldn't sleep. He thought about what he saw, how Lucifer was there but not the same as before. He couldn't touch him, but he made it clear he could touch Sarah.

Sam thought about finding a moment alone with Dean, explaining it to him calmly. But he knew his brother. Dean would flip the second Sam said anything about Lucifer. Sam bilked his dry eyes and rolled over under the scratchy sheets to face the door

"can't sleep, Sammy?" Lucifer said appearing at the end of Sams bed

Sam looked down at him and gulped before shutting his eyes tight and ignoring him, chanting a mantra to himself about how he wasn't really here.

"Sammy, Sammy, Sammy, you know I hate being ignored," Lucifer teased standing up, "really?" he said When Sam covered his head with the blanket.

"go away," Sam whispered trying not to wake up Sarah or Dean

"oh!" Lucifer said clapping his hands, "I get it, you haven't told big brother about me yet huh? Eh, that's okay, he'll just ruin the fun!"

Sam pulled the blanket down from his eyes glaring at Lucifer's smiling face, "and I do plan on having some fun, Sammy." He growled, "if you won't talk to me, that will only make the game more fun,"

Sam tilted his head to the side and sat up Watching Lucifer shove his hands in his pockets and walk around the bed to Sarah.

Sarah slept soundly on her back with her arms at her side, her mouth slightly parted. Deep breaths rolled off her as her Exhaustion from a long drive took its toll on her body.

"poor thing she looks sleepy," Lucifer said pulling out his hand and reaching for her face.

Sam sat up and grabbed at Lucifer's wrist to stop him only to faze past his body. For Sam, it was like trying to catch fog in your hand, cold and impossible to hold or stop.

Sarah however, was different, Lucifer was able to move a black curl from her lips and tuck it behind her ear. He could touch her.

Squatting down Lucifer gave Sam a wink drifting his corps like fingers down her jaw to her collarbone, "she's so fair," Lucifer mused, "so soft," he added slipping his hand under the blankets.

Sam wanted to yell, to scream, but even if he did what good would it do. He couldn't touch him or stop him.

Sarah whimpered when Lucifer slipped his hand under the hem of her shirt and ghosted it over her skin up to her breast.

"stop," Sam whispered angrily

"no, besides you look like you're enjoying the show," Lucifer teased, "she makes the best sounds, don't you think?" He said eliciting a low moan as his fingers rubbed her nipple to erection and played with the bud, pinching and squeezing.

Sam couldn't take his eyes away from Sarah's blood rushed face as her sleeping form enjoyed every touch.

"You remember when you kissed her?" Lucifer said switching over to the other breast and repeating his manipulations, "that lust, don't you want more?"

"shut up," Sam said a little louder

"careful Sammy, big brother, might hear you," Lucifer said drifting his hand down past Sarah's navel, "I wonder what kind of noise she would make if I made her cum on my fingers? Huh? What name would she scream yours or Deans?"

Sam shot Lucifer a look of disgust, "why would she say Deans?" he growled

Lucifer smiled, "well they do get along now don't they. And isn't it your brother's thing? After all, she's as much his type as she is yours,"

Lucifer smiled watching Sam eye his brother in disbelief. Taking the moment of being in doubt, Lucifer slipped his fingers into Sarah's shorts, running small circles over her clit through the fabric of her panties.

"ah," she moaned out in her sleep arching her back slightly.

"let's make this interesting huh?" Lucifer said with a snap of his fingers. Suddenly, Lucifer's blonde hair turned dark and long, his eyes brow from blue, his entire physical makeup changed to look exactly like... Sam.

"you think she'll be happy when she wakes up to see you finger banging her? or never trust you again sending her right into Dean-o's arms?" the cruel smile of Sams reflected face made his stomach churn.

"stop," Sam said sternly

Another erotic moan left Sarah's lips telling him that Lucifer was picking up his pace. Pushing her panties to the side, Lucifer felt the wet slickness he had enticed from her.

"You think if I use two fingers right off the bat it'll hurt her?" Lucifer smiled, "I wouldn't mind hearing her scream,"

"SHUT UP AND STOP TOUCHING HER!" Sam screamed jumping to his feet before picking up a lamp nearest to him and hurdling it at Lucifer's head.

The beast before him disappeared, vanished into a mist, his smile burned into Sams mind.

"Son of a bitch!" Dean shouted turning on his lamp and jumping to his feet grabbing the knife he keeps under his pillow to sleep.

"what's going on?" Sarah asked sitting up and flicking on the light switch as she curled away from Sam in fear.

"I," Sam said dumbfounded, "I was... having a nightmare,"

Dean blinked looking at the shattered remains of the lamp on the floor, "you almost hit her," Dean said looking over at Sarah.

"are you sure you're okay?" Sarah asked ignoring the lamp.

"Yeah, I just.... I'm so sorry," Sam admitted taking a deep breath.

Sarah looked over at Dean worried. Dean shook his head, "that was a bad one, huh?" he asked.

Sam nodded his head and sat down with his back to the two, "maybe you should sleep over here," Dean said

Sam jerked his head back, "why?" he growled,

"because you nearly decapitated her with a lamp?" Dean said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

The rage in Sams' eyes made Dean worried, he hadn't looked this way since he was taking demon blood. Maybe he was on it again?

Dean frowned and opened his mouth, probably to start a fight, but was interrupted but Sarah, "I'm fine, nightmares just come with the job. Can't say I didn't have an odd dream either," Sam gave her a worried look hearing that as she continued, "I just want to go back to bed. Please?" she asked turning towards Sam.

Sams' face softened, and he laid back down. Dean took a deep breath and did the same. Sarah looked at the pillow separating her from Sam. Sam had his back turned towards her, turning half of her mouth up Sarah pulled the pillow out from between the two and placed it over the broken glass next to her.

Sam looked back but instantly knew what was happening the second Sarah put her fingers on his back and started to gently scratch. Taking a deep breath Sam turned and faced Sarah, her face lit up by the moonlight peaking in through the window.

"Sorry," he whispered.

Sarah smiled and scooted closer to him, "I have them too, bad dreams,"

Sam gave her a melancholy look, 'mine wasn't a dream,' he thought to himself before reaching up and tucking a strand of hair behind Sarah's ear, 'was it?'

"Goodnight Sam," she whispered closing her eyes

"Goodnight," he said softly.