The Diary

These one shots are going to be long just an F.Y.I this one will have smut. Please bare with me I don't write smut often so it might suck oh and daddy kink will be present. 😩😩🙄😂

Sasuke noticed the blondes strange behavior. It was the little things he said and the little things he did. But Naruto was different now. He was always joking about death and even stopped sparing with Sasuke. Sasuke didn't know why but he knew the blonde he loved was hurt or torn up inside. Even if he forced that smile Sasuke could tell he wasn't happy at all. That's because he knew Naruto better than anyone else. "Hey dobe". He said walking by Naruto who was just walking. "What teme"?

Naruto said in his fake cheery yet mellow voice. "Are you okay"? He asked and Naruto giggled. "I'm fine I'm just going to see if Sakura wants to go out see yah later"! He said and rushed off dropping something while doing so. Sasuke looked at the red book that read 'Diary' on the top and picked it up. He didn't want to go through it but at the same time he was very cerous as to what was in the book. So he headed home back to his compound wear he lived alone. Once he got there he sat on his couch and opened up the diary.

He had finished reading the through the diary and was already in a depressing mood. He had no idea just how much Naruto was hiding. That is until he came to a entry that said fanfiction.

Hey Diary so I was thinking of writing another fanfiction but this time make it of me and Sasuke? God what is wrong with me I'm in love with that teme and all I can think of to do is write a fanfiction wear were dating? I could talk to him but he's straight. Ugh what do I do oh shit Sasuke is walking twords me got to go. Byeeee~Naruto

Sasuke blushed at what he read. He didn't think the blonde would like him back. He turns to the next entry and it reads 'Chapter 1'. Curious he reads on but little did he know what he was about to see. When he finished the first chapter he was very flustered and sexually frustrated and the full on boner didn't help. Just than a knock sounded at the door. He shut the book and set it down on the table. He tucked the boner between his legs the best he could and opened up the door to see the blonde standing there.

"Have you seen a red book"? Naruto asked looking at him. "Yeah I picked it up and its laying on my table I didn't feel like reading it I can get it for y-". He was cut off by Naruto barging in to grab it.

"Is it yours"? Sasuke asked shutting the door playing dumb and Naruto nodded as Sasuke boner was slowly sticking straight up from between his legs. So to hide it he quickly sat down putting a pillow over his lap and leaning on it. Naruto noticed this and titled his head. "Are you okay"? He asked and Sasuke nodded. "Than why are you pushing the pillow down on your lap"? He asked and Sasuke shrugged. "I'm fine dobe you can go now".

He said but Naruto didn't buy it and threw the pillow off. His boner was now clearly visible and Naruto blushed noticing it. Sasuke rushed to his room and shut the door embarrassed. Naruto looked down and saw the book mark was there. He knew he never marked a page. So when he put two and two together he smirked knowing Sasuke had read it and that gave him an idea. Naruto walked up to his room.

He walked in to see Sasuke trying to keep the boner down. That's when Naruto walked over to him and pinned him softly against the wall. "You read my diary did you?~ tell me did you enjoy it when I was riding your big cock screaming and moaning your name huh daddy"~ Naruto whispered in his ear. Sasuke couldn't take it anymore he needed no he wanted Naruto and wanted him now.

However he wasn't a submissive type so he turned the tables and pinned Naruto down. "You shouldn't have said that"~ Sasuke growled sexily causing Naruto to bite his lip. "What are you going to do daddy punish me". He said and moaned out just to tease him. Sasuke kissed him roughly and he kissed back. But the kiss heald so many emotions he than pulled away."I've always loved you Sasuke that's why I was so distant". Naruto admitted and Sasuke for once smiled. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to see that I love you so much".