Words Hurt

Naruto had never been the same when his only good friend committed suicide. She seemed so damn happy with her smile and laughs. Who knew it was all fake aside from her death the villagers went back to beating him and calling him names. His team always picks on him and his friends like to tease him. To them they are just playing around but to him its as real as Gaara panda eyes. However one particular sentence got to him. Those eight words that have haunted him for the past two days. "You will always be a dead last looser". Those words from a pink haired bitch had done it. Naruto mask had shattered finally he was done. He had lost his will to live. He sighed as he walked to team 7 training ground late as usual. Sakura as usual hit him screaming at him that he is late.

Just than Kakashi poofs up and they head to the hokage. Once there the hokage gives them a mission. "Why does Naruto have to go! He always brings the team down and he can't do anything right! We have failed so many missions because of his screw ups". That's when Naruto punched a wall and he let the tears fall. "YOU THINK I CANT HEAR YOU! SHUT UP ALREADY DO YOU ENJOY MAKING PEOPLE HATE THEMSELVES SO MUCH! TO THE POINT WEAR THEY WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES JUST TO BE AT PEACE"!

Naruto screamed and cried everyone was shocked even Sasuke and Sakura felt guilty. "I TRY SO HARD! EVERY DAY IS A STRUGGLE JUST TO STAY ALIVE! YOUR WORDS FUCKING HURT SAKURA! IM SICK OF IT ALL! IM DONE I HAVE HAD IT! YOU PUSHED ME OVER THE EDGE HOPE YOUR FUCKING HAPPY! I'VE HEALD IN THE PAIN FOR SO LONG AND EVEN PUT UP A MASK TO ACT LIKE IM HAPPY. IM DONE FAKING BEING HAPPY IF YOU HATE ME THAT MUCH YOUR IN LUCK! BECAUSE TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT I AM GONNA FINALLY DO IT"!

He screamed and ran out crying. Sasuke ran after him but Naruto kept running. He cried as he ran into the forest to a river. He cried and whispered out. "I'll see you soon we can be together again best friend like the old times". Just than Naruto jumped in the river and let all his breath out. He fell deeper into the lake water filling up in his lungs. He slowly felt life leaving him until he felt someone grab him as he passed out.

*at the hospital*

Naruto wakes up his vision blurry as he hears beeping. The smell of sick people filled his nose he knows he is in the hospital. He sat up but fell back down and cried. "I wanna die... I want it to end all the pain...I want..I want...S-Sasuke". He than passed out. Sasuke heard everything and his heart broke more as he lay there. Sakura came in to tell Naruto how sorry she was but Sasuke just shoved her away. She had locked herself in her room and wouldn't come out. She fell depressed it had been months since Naruto had woken up.

Sasuke lay there holding the blondes hand. "Please don't leave me.. I love you dobe... You are the only reason why I choose to stay instead of revenge... Please don't leave me". Naruto had heard these words from his minds scape and Kurama finally convinced him to wake up. He opened his eyes to feel tears on his face he looked up to see Sasuke crying. "S-Sasuke". Naruto croaked out as Sasuke went wide eyed. He hugged the blonde softly crying on his shoulder. "I thought I lost you". Naruto chuckled and rested a hand weakly on his crush cheek. "I love you to Sasuke, I always will because of you I now have a reason to live again thank you". Naruto said in a weak voice. Sasuke kissed Naruto deeply and Naruto kissed back. Unaware a certain Cyclops man with a pervert book had popped in but he didn't want to ruin the moment. He blushed and smirked at the same time seeing his two students finally admit they loved each other. He cleared his throat when he saw Sasuke move to Naruto's neck. He stopped and Naruto chuckled holding his hand. "Hi Kakashi". Naruto said weakly and Kakashi smiled behind his mask. "How are you feeling"? He asked Naruto who looked at Sasuke resting his head on Sasuke chest. "Finally happy".

I suck at writing I know I'm trying here please bare with me 😩

Word Count:775