I love you

It had been years sense Sasuke left for revenge and no matter how close Naruto got to finding him, he seemed to get further away. It sent Naruto into a deep depression he never came out of his apartment and if he did, he ignored everyone even the villagers who  would beat him up and called him names. Naruto had cried every night sense the day Sasuke left to get power before Naruto could confess his love. Naruto had also started cutting to try and take that pain and emptiness in his heart and due to his depression he had been eating less and less. It was true Naruto Uzumaki was broken and done with it all. He was currently running from his team mates who had tried to drag him out of his apartment. He had finally lost them and came to a hot spring water fall. He stared at it as he heald Sasuke head band close to him and for the tenth time that day he cried. He cried so loud a walking by Sasuke who happened to be in the area went to go see what was it that he heard. To his surprise it was Naruto, Sasuke had always loved Naruto but he knew Naruto would never return the feelings or so he assumed and he did not want Naruto involved in his family mess afraid for the blonde getting hurt. Naruto took off his shirt and shorts leaving him in only his boxers as he gets in the water. Sasuke eyes widened at the dozens of scars and words carved into the boys back, but what shocked him most was the dozens of cuts on his wrist not to mention he was thin. Sasuke did not know what too do "Why did you have to leave me...all alone with no one to turn to, I promised you I would never give up..I can't keep that promise, at least I can sing you one song even though I know you will never hear it". He says and starts to sing through his tears. "I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house that don’t bother me. I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out, i’m not afraid to cry every once in a while, even though going on with you gone still upsets me, there are days every now and again I pretend I’m OK, but that’s not what gets me. What hurts the most, was being so close, and having so much to say, and watching you walk away. And never knowing, what could have been, and not seeing that loving you is what I was tryin’ to do. It’s hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go, but I’m doin’ it, it’s hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I’m alone, still harder, getting up, getting dressed, livin’ with this regret, but I know if I could do it over, I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart, that I left unspoken. What hurts the most, is being so close, and having so much to say, and watching you walk away. And never knowing, what could have been, and not seeing that loving you, is what I was trying to do, oh. What hurts the most, was being so close, and having so much to say, and watching you walk away. and never knowing, what could have been, and not seeing that loving you, is what I was trying to do. Not seeing that loving you that’s what I was trying to do".He sang through tears "Sasuke.." He says before he leans against a nearby rock and hugs himself while crying. Sasuke could not take it anymore he stripped down to his boxers and snuck into the water. He wraps his arms around Naruto who tenses up. "Please don't hurt me I didn't do anything". He said crying more and Sasuke sighed. "Its me dobe not a villager now calm down". He says and Naruto turns around to see Sasuke. Naruto is in shock and doesn't know what to say. "Sasuke?! What are you doing here"? He asks and Sasuke chuckles. "I was walking past and heard screaming so I decided to check it out". He says and smirks. "Beautiful voice by the way tell me how long have you loved me"? He chuckles ruffling Naruto hair. Naruto blushes but says it anyways. "Sense the academy". Sasuke goes wide eyed. 'That long?  Wow' he says to himself. "Want to know something"? He said pinning Naruto's hands above his hair softly. He than leans down and kisses Naruto deeply. Naruto is shocked but starts kissing back. Sasuke pulls away and smiles for the first time in forever. "I love you Naru, forever and always". He says hugging the blonde who sobs due to happiness. "I love you to". He manages to say and kisses Sasuke again. Sasuke kisses back deepening the kiss before trailing down to his neck. He licks and bites and sucks leaving a love bite causing Naruto to moan. Sasuke than pulls away and smirks. "Now everyone knows your mine, you can come with me, leave the village and be a rouge like me than we will never be apart". Sasuke says and Naruto nods and smiles. "I was going to be leaving to get more power to destroy the leaf because of what they did to me anyways I was just waiting for the right time". Naruto says and Sasuke smiles as they both get dressed. "Than I'll help you with that after all I want to destroy the leaf as well". He says and from than on they were a team and had all sorts of good adventures living happily ever after and destroying the leaf village had been accomplished.

Word Count:991