Im Not Gay!

Sasuke has liked Naruto for years now and he finally has the guts to tell him. He walks up to his best friend, "Hey Naruto can I talk to you"? Naruto nods and waves goodbye to his friends before walking with Sasuke. They walk to the Sakura tree just off school grounds and to a park. Once there Sasuke turns around and takes a deep breath. "Naruto I don't know how to say this, but I like you more than friend..You are the one person I love and can't shake the feelings off I-". Sasuke was cut off by a angry Naruto. "How dare say those words to me! I am not gay and I don't like you like that it's disgusting never have and never will teme". Those words that came out of his mouth broke Sasuke heart to pieces. Sasuke ran off before Naruto could say anything else. He ran back to his house wear he lived alone. 'He is right who could love someone like me? I will never be good enough'. He said falling down the front door crying. Meanwhile Naruto was sitting in class thinking about what Sasuke said. Naruto looked by him to see an empty seat and his next class was the same. He thought nothing of it until weeks went by and he still saw no Sasuke. Over those weeks he had come to terms that he loves Sasuke like Sasuke loves him, even if it took the same dream to do it. Naruto walked to his house and knocked on the door but no answer he did again but still no answer. He decided to just try to walk in, to his surprise the door was un locked. He looked around the house noticing how it had not been cleaned for quite sometime. He sighed and headed up to Sasuke room un aware Sasuke was shirtless in sweat pants. Naruto opens the door and sees Sasuke looking in the mirror. "Am I really not good enough for him? What if I was a girl"? He cried drying his eyes they had black circles under them and Naruto saw how skinny he had gotten. Naruto felt bad seeing how Sasuke had been to depressed to eat or even sleep. Naruto walks in and Sasuke looks at him before quickly drying his eyes and coughing. "Naruto? What brings you here"? He says going to sit cross legged on his bed doing his best to hide the fact he was crying. Naruto walked over to him and bent down Sasuke could not look at him as the tears fell again. "Sasuke look at me".Naruto said sternly and Sasuke looked up at him, Naruto kisses him deeply. Sasuke goes wide eyed tears still falling down his cheeks as he slowly kisses back. He pulls away and looks down at Sasuke."Naruto why..please don't I know your straight so please don't play with me like that". He says through tears and Naruto kisses him again causing Sasuke to fall on the bed and Naruto on top of him. Sasuke closes his eyes tears still lining them as he kisses back. Naruto deepens the kiss and puts his hands on either side of Sasuke waist. Naruto pulls away and kisses down to his neck nibbling on it gently causing Sasuke to gasp and moan very softly. Naruto kissed down to his chest and stomach before kissing back up causing Sasuke breathing to hitch. "Listen Sasuke" he said kissing him again. "I love you okay,back than I said that cause I was confused and didn't know how to handle it but, I am serious when I say I love you so much so please don'tcry, your to beautiful to do so". He said rendering Sasuke was speechless and then Naruto continued. Naruto kissed down to his neck and started biting softly sucking on it to leave a mark. "Ahh, ha".He moans softly causing Naruto to blush. "Now your officially mine", he said with a genuine smile causing Sasuke to blush, he started to feel himself getting a boner. He looked away as Naruto smirked and applied little pressure with his hand causing Sasuke to shiver and moan while trying to cover his mouth. Naruto leaned down and started licking around his lovers nipple causing Sasuke to moan louder. By now you could feel his hard on. "You got so turned on from a little nipple play and some rubbing"? Naruto said removing their clothes until they are both in only their boxers. Naruto pins Sasuke down and removes his boxers with his teeth causing Sasuke breath to hitch. Once they were both fully naked Naruto leaned down and lapped his tongue around the tip of Sasuke dick causing him to grip the blondes hair and yank it a little which caused the blonde to growl in pleasure. Sasuke felt something poke the inside of his slit realizing it was Naruto's tongue piercing. Sasuke screamed as he felt pleasure run throughout his body. Just when things were getting good Naruto dad Iruka and his boyfriend Kakashi walked in on the two. "What's up dads"? Naruto said with no care at all and the other just walk out if the room red faced. Sasuke was confused as to why they were in his house but did not care at the moment. Shall we continue"? Naruto smirked kissing Sasuke deeply.

On the other side of the door

"I can't believe what I just saw he wa-". Iruka was cut off by a loud moan he heard from his Sons bedroom.
"Ahhh Naru-ngh ha". Kakashi stood there. "Well I mean he is 18". Iruka sighed leaning into his lover who wrapped his arms around his waist. "Your right I just don't want him to grow up". Iruka says and Kakashi eye smiles kissing his lover softly.

Word Count:983