Highschool Prank

Naruto was currently sitting in his english teacher class while listening to the boring lecture.Suddenly a note was passed to him by the popular group which was made up of Sasuke,Sakura,Ino and Gaara.Today was Naruto birthday he had turned 18 not that anyone even cared or knew but today was also someones elses birthday.(Just go with it XD)Naruto opens the note and reads it.'Hey looser as much of a piece of trash you are I am having a party to celebrate my 18th birthday the dress code is silly costumes so wear something along those lines oh and it's 6 don't be late'.Naruto was in shock and set the note down he was happy to be invited to a party by the popular group of all people.Meanwhile Sasuke was eyeing the blonde.You see Sasuke is football captain and Sakura is the cheer squad captain so they are a perfect 'match' as highschool stereotypes say and yes they are dating.However Sasuke does not like Sakura at all or girls for that matter,yup that's right he is gay and he had fallen in love with the looser of the school.He did not know why but there was something about the blonde that was different than all the others in the school and that something is what Sasuke is drawn to but he can't explain what it is in words.The bell rings for the end of school and Naruto leaves quickly to his house.He was not sure what funny costume to wear until he saw a clown outfit.So he dressed himself up and by the time makeup was done it was 5:30 so he walked down the street to Sakura mansion which was also in the same neighborhood as his house and Sasuke mansion as well both of their families were filthy rich.Once he got there the door opened and he walked in as everyone was dressed in formal attire and that's when he realized it was a prank.Everyone in school was there and were all laughing at him."You really think I would invite a looser like you to this party?Please I can't believe you fell for the obvious prank ahahaha".She says and Naruto looks at Sasuke the guy who he fell in love with than back at Sakura before running out of the house back to his own.By the time he got there he walked in and slammed the door shut before taking off the costume and makeup.He than puts on his boxers only and sits on the bed after taking a shower.He let the tears fall and so many thoughts ran through his mind.He could take the beatings and bullying at school even if it would tear him down but the prank in front of the whole school would surely get him beat up more.Not to mention his crush saw him in something so stupid. That's when Naruto looks at the rope sitting in the corner by his dresser.The rope was used back when he would rock climb before he decided he wanted to be a musical artist and start a band he had one hell of a voice.Anyway he looks at the rope and then up at his cilling fan.Tears were still streaming down his face as he began to write his goodbye letter.Meanwhile Sasuke was dancing with Sakura on a slow dance song but he was not happy at all,he felt so bad when he saw just how broken his crush was after really looking him in the eyes.But what confused him is the gut feeling he got like something was wrong.It got stronger and stronger until Sasuke excused himself to the bathroom.He left twords the bathroom and when no one was looking left out the back door he ran and ran twords Naruto house.Meanwhile Naruto finished the note to his dad and than left one for Sasuke to finally confess his feelings.Naruto tied the rope to his cieling fan and left to grab a chair before bringing it back to his room.He set the chair down and stood on it tying the noose around his neck.Tears streamed down his face as he looked out his window one last time before saying "goodbye".He kicked the chair out from under him.His body started convolsing trying to get air to his lungs but Naruto just let it happen he was so broken and now was finally happy to not have to deal with all the pain he ended up passing out as Sasuke rushed into his room.What he saw made his blood run cold to the bone.He quickly untied the rope and layed Naruto down."Please,please,please",Sasuke said through tears and to his relief he found a pulse but it was very weak that is when he noticed a note addressed to him and one to his dad.He grabbed both and rushed Naruto the hospital on foot.When he got there he explained to someone at the desk the situation and he had him rushed behind the doors.Meanwhile Sasuke was waiting to hear about the blonde and his dad showed up.He sat right by Sasuke looking at him."Thank you for bringing my son in,you know he does not have any friends and he has trouble fitting in it's nice to see someone who accepts him for who he is".The man said and that's when Sasuke heart broke more.He was not a friend to Naruto he had done nothing but torture him for years with his friends.Sasuke could only nod handing his dad the letter."Naruto left it for you",Sasuke said quitely as he opened his own note.

Dear Sasuke

You getting this means my dad found you and gave you the letter like I asked.Sense I will no longer be here I feel like now is the time to finally tell you what I have been wanting to say.I love you Sasuke,even if you call me names and beat me up,your all I can ever think about ever,you know I drew a photo of us back in 9th grade I loved it so much and because it meant a lot I wanted to give it to you,you can rip it up if you want i'm sure your disgusted but you know even if you will never love me back your happiness is all I want.I hope you and Sakura are very happy together you guys really are cute.Maybe one day in another life i'll get a chance to show you just how special you are.I know you act all tough and hard but your eyes tell me something different.They are the eyes of a lost broken soul and one day in another life I want to make that go away,I want those dull lifeless eyes to be brightened with happiness.This is goodbye my first and only love.
~Naruto Uzumaki

*Here is the drawing he drew I got this from the internet it is not mine*

Sasuke by now had tears streaming down his face.He cried harder than he did when he lost his parents and brother in the fire.Just than a Nurse came out."Are you Minato Uzumaki"? The nurse asks and his dad shot up."Yes how is my son is he okay"?He says through tears to the nurse and she smiles."He is a very lucky boy if this man had not brought him in when he did we might have not been able to save him,you can see him but don't do anything or say anything to stress him out the room number is 420".The nurse says walking away to a different hall.Sasuke and Naruto dad both walk to the room number and open the door up before shutting it.They move the curtian and both of their hearts sink at the sight.Naruto had iv's and was attached to a monitor.He had things in his nose to help him breath.After a few hours of talking to Naruto his dad left.Sasuke just sat there before getting up and sitting by him on the bed.He picked up the limp arm and kissed all the scars on his wrist as well as his other wrist.Sasuke heald Naruto hand to his cheek and smiled softly while crying.He was un aware that Naruto had woken up and was shocked to see a crying Sasuke."S-Sasuke?What are you doing here"?Naruto asked in a weak raspy voice and Sasuke stared at him."Your such an idiot",Sasuke replies leaning closer to Naruto."Sasuke what do you m-".But he was cut off by Sasuke lips on his.Naruto cheeks turned bright red confused and happy before kissing back.Sasuke breaks away from the kiss looking into Naruto dull eyes."I love you to Naruto I always have I just didn't think you felt the same because you were always staring at Sakura and writing her cute notes putting them in her locker,but I also knew I did not deserve someone like you so to hide those feelings I bullied you and i'm so sorry for that".Sasuke said as more tears fell."I thought I was going to loose you before I was able to tell you".Sasuke said and Naruto kissed him
again deeper this time the second kiss heald so many emotions for both boys.However what they didn't notice was Naruto dad standing there watching it all,he had forgotten his phone on the table and went back to grab it.He than clears his throat and the other boys look at him."Hm,I somewhat approve of him Naruto but Sasuke if you hurt even one hair on my little foxes head your grave is what will be next".Minato says with a very creepy and bone chilling smirk."Yes sir".Sasuke says laying down and wrapping his arms around his blondes waist while Naruto head lays on his chest.His phone starts ringing and it Sakura but he ignores it."You know she is going to kill you tomorrow".Naruto says and Sasuke chuckles."Who cares I have the man of my dreams so I can live with her yelling at me".He says and Naruto giggles before closing his eyes."Get some rest now".Sasuke says and soon enough Naruto was asleep."Goodnight my love",Sasuke says before closing his eyes falling asleep.

The next morning the nurses came in and tried hard to not fan girl to loud at the cute sight they saw.

Word Count:1753