2: Birthday?

//♣

"UGGHHHHHH, that test was horrible fam...", Nico groaned. "If you studied it wouldn't have been a problem.. doofus", said Mika. I couldn't say anything... since I totally forgot to study. "(y/n), we should go to the club today! It's Friday... and it's a special someone birthday!", she grinned at me.

"Birthday? Whose?", I felt like I was forgetting something important here...

"Yours, OBVIOUSLY SILLY!", Nico slapped my shoulder while laughing like an idiot.

"Oh... OHHHH"

Mika sighed. "Can't believe you forgot you're turning 21. Being 21 practically means 'Let's go DRINK TONIGHT'!", she yelled. I facepalm out of embrassment. Nico and Mika both looked at me with puppy eyes. "N-N..", they got closer to me. I sighed. "Alright alright... goodness.. straighten up you dorks", I laughed. They both high-fived and started chanting 21 throughout the halls. 

The people I hang out with haha...

                                                                                  •••

The time was now 9:10pm. I met up with Mika and Nico. They decided to celebrate my birthday at this new trending club called V-FLASH. Weird name if you ask me, but they were flashy indeed. "Birthday girlllll, c'mere love, get your ass over here we bout to go in!", Mika waved to me.

Wow... this club is really packed... and loud. Flashing lights everywhere, some pole dancers... exotic.

"Let's go let's go!", both Nico and Mika dragged me to the dance floor.

If I can be brutally honest. They actually played a cool mix of songs. Both Korean, American, and some Spanish songs. All three of us danced and laughed. We were having fun, and it made me totally forget about that test I just flunked... ouch.

Nico started twerking out of nowhere. Mika paused for second, deciding on what to do. She finally let her inner devil side emerge. She started smacking Nico's ass, making me laugh.

After dancing for what seemed like 10 hours, I told them I was going to the bathroom to wash up. They just nodded, and said they head to the bar to grab drinks. "Regular beer for me", I yelled over the music. Mika winked.

I opened the bathroom door. Suddenly I started coughing, thanks to the strong smell coming from the bathroom. This smells like the perfume Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia...Mika wears this... I finally stopped coughing and saw a very interesting girl at the sink applying lipstick. I walked to the sink next to her and started fixing my hair. I glanced at her through the mirror. Wow... she's hella pretty...

She caught my glance and I quickly went back to fixing my hair. I heard her click her tongue. "Excuse me... do you have any mascara by any chance?", she asked. I looked at her with my eyebrows raised, forgetting she asked me a question. She tilted her head. "Ah.. sorry... the name is Jihyo... Park Jihyo that is", she flashed a smile. I slapped myself mentally. "Ah, the name's Kang (y/n)!", I said calmly. She looked me up and down. "And yea, I have some. Not the best kind though", I handed it to her. "Thanks cutie", she winked.

"Thanks for that. Hope to see you out there", she smirked and walked out the door. Um....right...okay?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well finally met Jihyo... but in a bathroom???

HOE THAS ROMANTIC!