15: Special Appointment

//♣

We talked for a while. "I'm happy to have met you, (y/n)", Jihyo said as we were walking out the bathroom. Her comment made my face turn slightly red. I smiled and decided to hold her hand. She looked back at me and playfully rolled her eyes. I have her to blame if everyone starts asking questions.

"Omooo you two came just in time. We just ordered desserts... but, I'm sure one of you already had your dessert", I was surprised that Sana said that, almost caught me off guard. I pretended not to hear that. "What did y'all order", I asked Mika. "A lot..", Mika said vaguely.

"Care to specify?"

"Like I said... A lot", Mika grinned. I rolled my eyes and Mika started laughing.

Everyone was talking among each other until Dahyun blurted out something.

"(y/n)-unnie, do you looooooove Jihyo-unnie??", honestly that was the most random thing she's ever said. That comment by her made everyone turn towards me and Jihyo. Would it be weird to say I actually didn't know what to say. . .I mean. . .

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, kawaii....?", I tried to play dumb, did one of Momo's move.

"KAWAII?", Nico blurted out. Sana burst out into laughter while pointing at Momo, "Bwahahaha, baka-momo". Momo wasn't amused at first, but she started to laugh after hearing Sana's wheezing laugh. Mina, on the other hand, was shaking her head but grinning like an idiot. Chaeyoung was looking at Mina and instantly started laughing. Nayeon was looking around saying "mweo?". Tzuyu patted Nayeon on her back, "It's ok unnie...it's natural to be a slow granny". Nayeon was shocked to hear that and was about to attack Tzuyu when Jeongyeon came in and protected her. 

I feel like I may have dodged a bullet, or may have caused chaotic madness.

While everyone was sort of preoccupied laughing like a bunch of crackheads, Jihyo leaned into me to whisper in my ear, "The alcohol might've been a factor in their behavior..". Might've? More like their bloodstream was now replaced with alcoholstream. 

The desserts that everyone ordered finally came around. There was Hotteok, Mochi, Makgeolli Sool Bbang, Songpyeon, and Bae Jim. Seoul delicacies. . .

"Uwaaaahhh", everyone said.

"(y/n)....", Mika called to me in a low voice. I raised my eyebrow to answer her. "Come with me real quick", if Mika called me out for something, it's usually serious. I nodded, and we both stood up to head outside. I didn't look back, as it would make it look suspicious. . .and we definitely don't want a certain someone to get the wrong idea.

We were now outside, "So, what's up?", I asked. Mika brushed her hair back, "Listen, Leo texted me while you and Jihyo  were doing your little business in the bathroom". 

"What'd he say", I put my hands in my pocket.

"He told me he needed for us to come by his house Monday..."

"Monday? Wait.. is today Sunday?"

"Yea... it'll be Monday in about...40mins actually", Mika smirked.

"Aish...", I brushed my hair back in frustration. "What time did he say for us to meet him?".

"7am...I'm surprised since he doesn't like waking up early. Wonder what he's on about", she shrugged.

This was a first for Leo to summon us at such an early time. When he did summon us, it's always something important, in his terms though.

"Well... guess we're on duty in a few hours then", I joked. Mika chuckled and came to pat my back, "Don't worry too much, alright?". I nodded, though worrying was the least of my problems. We started to head back in. Before going in, I took one more glance up at the night sky. The breeze felt nice. Summer has its charms.