44: It's You

// ♣ 

You don't have to listen to the video, 

I was just listening to  it as I made this chapter :) 

________________________________________________________

"J-jihyo!?", Haruki shook her shoulders, panicking that this girl just suddenly passed out. It also didn't help that there was no response from the leader.

It's dangerous to be in that condition here gorgeous. Haruki sighed, thinking of what to do about Jihyo. But within seconds, a thought popped into her head. She dug into her purse looking for the phone to call someone. Maybe I should call her, Haruki thought as she scrolled through the phone contacts. She dialed the number making it to ring.

*Brrng....Brrng...Brrng...Brrng...Sorry, the number you are trying to reach is currently unavaliable. Please leave a message after the beep*  

Haruki's foot tapped against the chair in frustration as the phone went straight to voicemail.

Not knowing what to do, she reached her hand to Jihyo's hair, running her fingers through it. A smile cracked on her face as she looked at the peaceful girl sleeping before her.

Out of the blue, someone's hand landed on top of her hand, gripping it quite tightly.

"Don't touch my woman...". The voice made Haruki to quickly look up. There stood the person, wearing a black cap, ripped black jeans, and a dark green jacket. The girl wasn't looking at Haruki, but rather the hand that was on top of Jihyo's head. She pulled the hand off with force.

"So you don't answer my calls...but you sure can pop out of nowhere", Haruki clicked her tongue as she just allowed the mysterious girl to move her hand off the drunk leader. The girl didn't respond and just kept her eyes onto Jihyo. Haruki scoffed while shaking her head. "Well, whatever. You take it from here then", she grabbed her purse while standing up from the stool.

 "I ordered two drinks, but I guess they'll go to waste", she chuckled while putting bills down to pay for the drinks she ordered. Haruki patted the girl on her shoulder as she leaned in to whisper, "Oh and by the way...she was with a friend". And with that, she watched as Haruki disappeared into the crowd.

The girl looked back down at Jihyo. Thankful that she wasn't harmed in any way. You're a handful, you know that right?, she thought to herself as a small smile plastered across her face. Seeing that Jihyo was knocked out cold, she decided to bring Jihyo back to her house.  Without any struggle she grabbed onto Jihyo, making the leader's arm to wrap around her shoulders as she held onto Jihyo's waist.

As they walked out the club, the girl glanced at the guard. "David...could you tell a girl named Sana that I have her friend", she said to him, causing a slight smirk to show on his face. David nodded. "I gotchu. Just be safe, alright?". She nodded and continued carrying Jihyo around her shoulders, heading to the Audi that was parked in front.

"In you go", she softly set Jihyo into the car and was strapping her in with the seat belt. As she strapped her in, Jihyo suddenly groaned. The girl thought she would awake, but the leader went right back to sleep. Snoring away peacefully. She shook her head as she closed the door softly, and made way around to the driver's side. 

• • •

Sunshine shining brightly through the curtains. The sounds of birds chipping. And the hint smell of freshly brewed coffee. 

"Huah", Jihyo comfortably stretched her arms up as she awoke. But as expected, the sudden pain of a hangover hit her. "Ouch ouch ouch", she gently rubbed her temples as she tried to relieve the pain. Jihyo slowly sat up, groaning in the process. Her sleepy eyes looked around the brightly lit room. She blinked her eyes a few times. Then looked down at the covers that were on her. What the hell?, her eyes grew wide as she realized this room was not familiar. 

The covers flew off as she quickly stood up from the bed. But again, the pain of the hangover hit, causing her to groan even more. "Damn", she cursed under her breath while wobbling through the room and out the door.

As she came out the bedroom, her eyes caught glimpse of someone sitting at a table with coffee in their hand. The person looked up at her. "Ah, you're awake? Good", the girl smiled at Jihyo. 

A million things ran through Jihyo's mind as she blankly stared at the girl in front of her. "U-uh..", was all Jihyo could utter out as she slowly inched her way towards the person. Curious as to why and how she got here.

"It's ok, I won't bite", she chuckled as the sight of Jihyo's cute actions made her heart flutter a little. 

Jihyo sat in the chair across, but didn't make any eye contact with the girl. 

Jihyo looked down into her lap as her hands fidgeted, figuring out how to bring up the topic as to why she was here. 

"Everything alright Jihyo?", the girl's voice was soft and calming. How could she forget such a sweet voice? 

Jihyo quickly looked up at her. And before she knew it, the sun that was shining brightly against the girl's face quickly put her into a daze. There eyes stared into eachother lovingly, causing butterflies in both of them. It was something about this girl that Jihyo couldn't quite put her finger on. But then it hit her. This person...

This person was the one who she loved 3years ago. 

But loved would be an understatement. 

Cause in fact, she still loves her to this day.

"Do you remember now, darling?", the girl cutely laughed.

Jihyo's heart fluttered as she looked at the beautiful girl laughing. 

______________________________

Honestly writing in narrative was harder than I thought lmfao

Even so, I wanted to try somethin different :P

Lian: you're bad at it tho

Me: I accept your constructive criticism

(I did say I wasn't going to post for awhile right? Well that's still true... but I really wanted to just get this shitty ass chapter out of my face so I can work on the other chapters better lmfao. Pardon my incompetence! I'll work harder to be a better writer, I swear to you >:D) - Jhai ♥ love y'all as always