22: Landed Love

//♣

"Yoon-gi?"

"It's been awhile, Ji", his hands were on his hips.

Should've stayed that way...

"Right...", I didn't want to be seen with him. He's bad news.

"Where ya headed?", he came closer to me. "I'm sad you haven't been contacting me".

"Hah... It's none of your business", I said while stepping back.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "Are you sure you want to act like this here, Ji?". A smirk appeared on his face. 

His smirk made me flinch. Disgusting. I am completely done being associated with this...this...

I took a deep breath, "Look, I'm really fucking done with you right now...and like for the rest of my life...".  I moved closer to him and pointed my finger at his chest, "So do me a favor...and never talk to me again. What you and I had is history, and it will stay that way". 

Talking to him made me feel a slight migraine.

I turned to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist.

"Jihyo...Just know...I can still ruin your career. Keep that in mind, darling", He whispered to me. Thank god he fucking released my wrist and walked away. Because if not...god knows what.

But, all I could do was clench my fist in anger. Yoon-Gi had something against me and there was nothing I could do...Fuck

I took a deep breath and turned to head towards Sana and Nayeon.

"Jihyooo, here's your drink", Sana handed me my drink. I honestly didn't think I'd need it as much I needed it now. My nerves were jumping, thanks to that fucker.

"Uh huh...Ok.....Ok....Bye", Nayeon was talking on the phone. Probably to Manager-nim.

"Gals, Manager-nim told us to meet up now. Plane is coming a bit earlier than scheduled. Let's hit the hay!", she fist pumped the air. What the...

"Nayeon-unni... please don't say hit the hay again", Sana made a frown while sipping her tea.

"Shut up, I'm hip like the cool kids", Nayeon retorted.

"Cool kids my ass...old ass hag", Sana said under he breath. Her comment made me chuckle.

"What's funny!?", Nayeon snapped her neck towards me.

"Nothing...nothing...let's just go", I replied. Nayeon started walking ahead of us. Sana and I were silently cracking up. 

"Ok... everyone's here, right?", PD-nim counted all of us to make sure. "Good. The plane's here".

We cheered and headed through the terminal to board the plane.

"I'm taking a fat ass nap, don't bother me", Momo said as she put on her jokbal eye mask.

"Unnie... it only takes an hour to get there",  Momo didn't hear what Dahyun said cause she had earbuds in. Dahyun shook her head.

Maybe I should just close my eyes as well... just for a quick sec-

"We have arrived at Jeju Island. Please enjoy your time, and thank you for flying with Jeju Air", the loud intercom interrupted my nap. That was fast... I didn't even realize I dozed off.

"Jihyo-unni, let's go", Tzuyu grabbed my hand and led me out the plane. "Follow me unni".

Tzuyu-ah....