27: La Vie

//♣

The elevator finally reached the lobby floor. I grabbed Jihyo's hand and led her through the crowd and out the elevator.

"Do you even know where you're going" she laughed

"No.... but I'll find it....", I said but obviously knowing I was lost.

While still walking, I saw a sign that said Restaurant de La Vie.

"Is that the restaurant", I pointed to the sign

Jihyo nodded. We made our way over there.

"Jihyo and (y/n)-unni! You guys are late!", Chaeyoung yelled at us

"Arasseo, arasseo", Jihyo and I said in unison.

We sat down with everyone and thankfully they left some food for us to eat. There were bagels, croissants, bacon, eggs, oatmeal, and fruits.

"Why were you two late", Momo looked at me then at Jihyo.

"Yea... you two suddenly left last night. I was sad", Sana said.

I decided to avoid Momo's question. "Sorry bout that Sana, and to everyone", I smiled, hoping they drop this topic. 

"Yah! Don't avoid my question, Kang (y/n)!", Momo said in a irritated tone.

"Mian", I chuckled.

"But seriously, are you both good?", Mina asked, she seemed concerned.

"Duuuh, they're fine Minari. They came in looking like they just finished having good se-", Mina covered Chaeyoung's mouth.

"We're eating....", Mina said while glaring at Chaeyoung, making the little cub keep quiet.

That was surprising to hear Chaeyoung sound so upbeat first thing in the morning.

"Hahahaha", Jihyo started laughing. "You guys are really great, no wonder you're my favorite people. But yes, (y/n) and I are good".

I nodded in response.

"Good, because I don't feel like hearing Jihyo-unni's loud voice when she rants", Tzuyu blurted.

Jihyo tunred to Tzuyu, "Oooh... you're so lucky you're my mini me". Everyone laughed.

When we all finished eating, PD-nim spoke up. "Girls, today we are going up to the mountains! Geomun Oreum to be exact", everyone ooo'ed when he said that.

"Geomun Oreum....?", Dahyun asked

"Nae, it's a hiking area that has natural volcanic craters and caves", he replied.

"Caves!?", Nayeon blurted

"Are you scared of the darkness or something, unni?", Tzuyu playfully teased Nayeon.

"A-ani.... I was just sayin", Nayeon bit her lip. She seems a bit worried about caves haha

Tzuyu noticed her nervousness and sneakily touched the back of Nayeon's neck.

"YAAH!", Nayeon jumped up. She turned to Tzuyu and glared at her. "You are soooo dead, Chou TZUYU!".

Tzuyu stuck her tongue out, "If you can ever catch me unni!". Everyone laughed but Nayeon was shaking her head in annoyance.

"Calm down girls. We have a long day ahead of us. You all look very nice this morning, but sorry to say, you'll have to change out of those clothes and wear proper clothes for the hike", PD-nim informed.