21: Take Off

//♣

*Jihyo's POV*

Couldn't really sleep...

I sat up in bed and decided that maybe I should text (y/n) that I'll be leaving tomorrow.

                                    👩‍❤️‍👩(y/n) (Now chatting):

PJihyo: Yahoo (y/n)! :)

PJihyo: Just letting you know the girls and I will be leaving for jeju in morning

PJihyo: Yea... Hopefully I can see you before I leave 💋 goodnight

I hope she'll be able to read it and come see me before we leave...

Looking at the ceiling made me think about (y/n). Ah... I should just go to sleep, we'll be up early.

I turned over and saw Sana sleeping right next to me. She was holding her favorite teddy bear, Mr. Rilakkuma. It was cute seeing her sleep. 

"Goodnight Sana", I whispered to her before dreaming off to sleep.

                                                                         •••

"Ji-..."

"Jihyooooo", my eyes opened as I was being shook.

"Huuuh....," I yawned.

"Get up, everyone is eating breakfast now", it was Jeongyeon.

Rubbing my eyes, "Huwaah... I'll be there in a sec". I slowly got up from bed, feeling quite exhausted.

Jeongyeon went out the door and I followed shortly after.

"Jihyo-unni, morning!", Chaeyoung was waving her bacon in the air. 

"Mornin Chae"

Everyone said their goodmornings' to me. I sat by Nayeon while eating breakfast with everyone. 

"Soo... what's the plan for today girls?", Nayeon looked around the table, probably suspicious of something.

"Hmm... Dunno. We'll see what PD-nim has for us today. Probably more practice or going to our trainer today", Sana said. If she was trying to throw off Nayeon, I think she did quite a good job.

"Ah.. I see", Nayeon picked at her pancakes. I looked over at Sana who was also looking at me. She slightly nodded her head.

Mina and Chaeyoung offered to do the dishes. Everyone else besides Nayeon were starting to pack up for our trip. 

Haven't looked at my phone since last night. I checked my phone to see if (y/n) had texted me back.  Surprisingly. . .

👩‍❤️‍👩(y/n) (Now chatting):

👩‍❤️‍👩(y/n): Hey! Sorry I replied late! Just got back home! Aww you're leaving me :( 

👩‍❤️‍👩(y/n): But! I'm glad you're going out with your girls ☺️ 

👩‍❤️‍👩(y/n): Who knows if i'll see you off 🤷‍♀️... but goodnight for now love ❤️❤️

Tsk... are you trying to tease me or make me disappointed..., I sighed to myself.

I put my phone down on the dining table and headed to my room. As I opened the door to the room, I saw Sana looking at her phone and grinning.