46: On My Mind

// ♣

!! Sidenote !!

This whole chapter is a FLASHBACK from Ch.38-39

Part 2 of 2

_________________________________________

Japan - 3 Years ago

Yuta and Y/N have finally arrived in Japan. It was Y/N's first time leaving out the country. It would be an understatement to say that she didn't feel anxiety, excitement, and maybe sadness. Y/N breathed in the Tokyo air as she stepped out of the black Audi that drove her to the entrance of a building. She looked up at the towering building, seeing the bold black letters. 

Vexno Inc. The company in which her mother supposedly owns.

"She's waiting for you on the top floor", Yuta smirked, causing Y/N to raise her eyebrow. But she just nodded her head and made way inside the building.

As she entered, the employees greeted her. "Good Morning, Miss Kang!", they all bowed before her. Y/N awkwardly bowed back as such things like this were new to her. Though deep down she kind of liked it.

*Ding* The elevator doors opened on the 50th floor, which was the top floor of the building.

When the doors opened, Y/N was faced with a woman. "It's so good to see you...My daughter". The woman quickly embraced Y/N. Suddenly, the overwhelming feeling of happiness grew in Y/N's heart. She had finally met her mother after all these years...yet why is there still a hole of emptiness.

"M-mom", Y/N's voice was soft as she tightly hugged her mother.

"I'm so sorry...", Ms. Kang pulled back from the hug as she gently smiled at Y/N. All Y/N could do was show a small smile.

The two talked for a few hours. Catching up on all the years that passed between them.

Ms. Kang grabbed hold of her daugther's hand, leading her through the big office. "There's so much to say...there's so much". Y/N's mother said as she brought her to the big window showing the beautiful view of Tokyo. 

"I will tell you everything. But there is something I must say to you as well". Her mother took a deep breath as she looked out the window. Y/N furrowed her eyebrows, remembering what Yuta had told her. 

Ms. Kang turned to face her daughter as a sad smile showed on her face. "Y/N...listen to me clearly", her hands landed on Y/N's shoulders. She sighed, "Y/N...I need you to marry someone".

The world around Y/N crumbled before her knees. After all these years searching for her mother...she suddenly wants her to marry? Anger filled Y/N.

"What!? You want me to marry!? After leaving me for all these years you just suddenly ask such a request from me!", Y/N stepped away from her mother. "W-why...", her eyebrows furrowed in anger.

"Y/N...please just hear me out", her mother stepped closer, but Y/N shook her head. Not wanting to listen. But Ms. Kang saw this and knew she had to use her voice. "Y/N!", she yelled out, causing Y/N to look at her in attention.