Katakuri x OC

Ch.2

It took 4 days until I reached Whole Cake Island. Wearing a cloak to hide my identity I headed toward Sweet City, the capital of Whole Cake Island. One of the guards that protects the city who welcomed me was none other than Charlotte Cracker. In a high pitched voice with a grin he said, "Hello, hello, hello, ki-ki-ki. May I ask who you are, Miss?"

I responded, " I'm Luna Ko, a merchant requested by Big Mom. She wished for me to bring her an ingredient from the Wano Country."

He asked, "How do I know you aren't lying?"

I handed him Big Mom's invitation.

He looked up toward me, "This appears real, however, I can smell your bloodlust. I'm afraid I can't let you through."

I grinned, "Then, try to stop me, if you can."

He yelled, "With pleasure!" Charlotte Cracker summoned his biscuit soldiers that came flying at me all at once. I summoned my haki and stopped the biscuit soldiers attacks, along with shedding Charlotte Cracker's armor.

With his biscuit armor and soldiers falling apart, he fell to the ground in shock, pointing at me he said, "How does a mere girl like you have such powerful Conqueror's haki?! Who are you?!"

Chuckling, I stated, "As I've said, I'm just a merchant here on an invitation by Big Mom. Now, if you'll excuse me. I don't want to keep Big Mom waiting. You know, of all people, how she is when she gets impatient."

Charlotte Cracker was still stunned by my Conqueror's haki, so he was unable to move to stop me. He tried to move, but his struggle was futile. My haki would eventually grant him movement by the time I reached the city.

The streets were bustling with people and many, many sweets. The buildings were made of cakes and cookies while the sidewalks were made of chocolate. Before I knew it, I had reached Whole Cake Chateau, Big Mom's castle. I was welcomed by Big Mom herself as she waited at the entrance of her castle.

Seeing me she said, "MAMAMAMAMA! Hello, Iris the Reaper! You've kept me waiting!"

Removing my hood and bowing my head, "My apologizes. It is an honor to make your acquaintance, Big Mom."

Excitedly, she said, "My, such manners! Come, let us talk in my chambers!"

As she walked me into the castle, I was overwhelmed by the stench of sweets. I had not seen any of her daughters and sons other than Charlotte Cracker.

We finally entered her chambers where her custom made candy throne was placed.

Once she sat down, she asked, "So, do you have what I asked for?"

"Of course." I presented her with the Candy-Candy fruit. It was not a Devil Fruit, but it was something close to it. The only difference is the Candy-Candy fruit allowed the user the ability to swim in the ocean.

Giving the fruit to Big Mom, her eyes glowed with joy, "Look at this! It's so beautiful, just like I imagined! I can't wait to put this in my devil fruit collection! Since you've brought me what I've asked, I'll grant you any wish you so desire."

I knew I had to lie through my teeth, I said, "Then, if it is alright with you, can I join your crew as a pirate who will fight under your flag? I've always dreamed of joining the Big Mom pirates to rule this world's oceans! Please, let me join your crew!"

Big Mom continued to grin happily as she said, " MAMAMAMAMA! How can I trust you?! I know you have ties to the navy!"

"I made connections with the marines for you Big Mom! I believe you could benefit if you know the marines plans before they take action."

"Hmmm. If you are so sure you will be of use to me, allow me to put you to the test!"

She yelled, "EVERYONE!"

Immediately all her children were beside her.

The first son, Charlotte Perospero asked, "What is it Mama? Is she an intruder?"

"No! My son, she wants to join us as part of our family! Isn't that swell!"

"I suppose," he said nervously.

She glared at him, "What was that?"

He corrected, "Of course it would be wonderful  Mama!"

She said, " Where is Cracker?"

Charlotte Perospero said, "I'm not sure."

Big Mom said, "Well, no matter. He'll be punished later."

She called, "Ahhh! My perfect son, Katakuri!"

Charlotte Katakuri, the second son, responded, "Yes Mama?"

"I want you to fight the girl here for me. Let's see if she's worthy of joining our family!"

Some of her children chuckled, "This girl is going to die!" "She doesn't stand a chance!"

Katakuri moved toward me. He had his face covered by fur and wore spiked shoes. Towering me at 509 cm(16' 8"), he appeared somewhat intimidating.

Gripping his trident, he said in a deep voice, "You're now gonna say let's begin."

I said, "Let's begin!"

I jumped toward him at the speed of light. Of course Katakuri dodged me as he has perfected observation haki to the point he can see partially into the future. However, my observation haki was better. I already predicted he would dodge and so as I passed I hit his neck hard enough to slam him into the floor. Teleporting through the air, I covered my hands with haki. Grabbing Katakuri's head, I slammed him again into the ground. I could feel his face being crushed under my hands. Katakuri tried to get me off him by trying to hit me with his mochi. Before he could hit me I jumped off him. The fight lasted 2 hours. By the looks of it Katakuri appeared worn out. Panting and sweating hard he spit out some blood. I looked to see his family was in shock. Big Mom appeared ready to jump in and fight me herself. I knew I wasn't strong enough to fight her yet.

So I decided to allow Katakuri to win in order to keep his perfect family image and to gain the trust of Big Mom. I swallowed my pride and got beaten by Katakuri.

Before he could punch me once more, I hailed painting, "I surrender, you win, Katakuri."

His family cheered yelling, "Hah! I knew that girl couldn't beat our Katakuri! Who does she think she is?!"

Katakuri looked to me in anger before walking back to Big Mom's side.

Big Mom said, "MAMAMAMAMA! Splendid Katakuri! I knew you would win!"

She looked toward me, "To be able to stand up against Katakuri for so long is truly impressive. You've proven yourself strong enough to be one of the Big Mom pirates. Welcome to the family, Iris the Reaper!" Big Mom began to applaud and so did her children.

She yelled, "It's time for a celebration! Let us eat cake! Hahaha!"

Music started to play and the sweets began to chant, "Let us eat cake! Let us eat cake!"

Big Mom said cheerfully, "Flampe! Pudding! Get Iris ready for the celebration!"

"Yes Mama!" they responded.

They both led me up the stairs to a guest bedroom.

Pudding and Flampe dressed me in a candy dress with candy accessories.

Pudding said, "I'm so happy to welcome you as our new family member!You look so pretty! Don't you think, Flampe?"

Flampe responded, " I don't really care. All that matters to me is that Katakuri beat this impudent girl."

"Well that isn't something very nice to say to our new family member."

"Hmph," and Flampe flew out of the room along with her servants.

Pudding turned back toward me.

"Don't mind her, she's just being rude for no reason."

I said, "It's alright. Thank you for getting me ready. Shall we proceed downstairs?"

"Of course! Mama is gonna be so happy to see you all dressed up!"