Katakuri x OC

Ch.11

I could feel Katakuri's eyes trying to pierce right through me as he spoke, "You're coming with me to go unload the ships that will be docking at the port shortly."

It appeared he's a busy person considering the paperwork piled on his desk.

I said, "You seem rather occupied. I can go unload the cargo by myself, I'm quite strong and fast on my feet."

He clenched his teeth, "U expect me to leave you here after you destroyed the door to your room and injured your guards?"

I broke into a sweat, "I'm sorry, but that's past us now right? I thought we were building this relationship on trust."

Katakuri's gaze only intensified at my response.

Panicking with a forced smile I said, "Fine fine, you're the boss."

Katakuri suddenly stood up, the weight of his body shaking the ground with each step he took. As he hovered over me, his eyes glowed red with intimidation. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little afraid.

Before I could ask my question about what cargo we were getting, Katakuri snapped, "Subordinates don't need to ask unnecessary questions."

He proceeded to walk out the door with me following him at his heels. I thought, "It's gonna be annoying for awhile knowing he can predict the future."