Katakuri x OC

Ch.10

As I walked into Katakuri's office, I whiffed the air and was surprised the scent of candy had disappeared completely. Looking ahead, I saw the windows facing toward the open sea, lighting the room which showed piles of paperwork engulfing the ginormous Katakuri. Clearly the room was perfect for Katakuri's size for him to disappear amongst the papers. 

Behind me, Mr. Basil and Mrs. Cinnamon shyley inched their way through the door. When they closed the doors behind them with a loud THUD, Katakuri looked up from his desk. His tired stare turned into a distasteful glare.

I said cheerfully, "You called?"

Katakuri spoke, "Mrs. Cinnamon, what is Iris's condition?"

I scoffed, "Did he just ignore me? Why am I not surprised."

Mrs. Cinnamon trembled in fear as she stood beside Iris. To calm herself, Mrs.Cinammon cleared her throat, "Her condition is now stable Katakuri-sama."

He responded, "Very well. Mr. Basil and Mrs. Cinnamon, please excuse yourselfs."

They bowed and yelled in unison, "Yes, Katakuri-sama!"

Before they left, I wanted to apologize, I knew better than to use my powers on the weak.
I bent down to their height. Mr.Basil and Mrs. Cinnamon flinched in response, still on edge after earlier.

I began speaking softly as I bowed my head, "Mrs. Cinnamon, Mr. Basil, I must apologize for my actions earlier. I've put you both in a distressed state."

They were flabbergasted as they stumbled over their words.
Mrs. Cinnamon insisted, "Raise your head Iris-sama, please!"
Mr. Basil said, "Yes, please!"

They both could see I was pleading for their forgiveness.

I said,  "I'll make it up to you both at a later date if you'll let me."

Mrs. Cinnamon and Mr. Basil chuckled as they're bodies relaxed.
Mrs. Cinnamon smiled warmly, "We'll be looking forward to it," as they both nodded and walked out the door.

I turned back to see Katakuri still glaring at me.
I awkwardly grinned, "So? Where were we?"