Katakuri x OC

Ch.6

I landed hard on the floor, looking to see the mirror transported me into another world. Countless mirrors were everywhere along the windy and distorted checkered scenery. As soon as I saw Katakuri walk through the mirror, I ran to keep my distance from him.

I asked, "Where are we?"

He responded, "The Mirro-World. No one can disturb us here."

From his right side, a woman came out of another mirror. She had a giant scar that ran through her face. She said, "Big Brother, are you sure you want to fight Iris? What if Mama finds out?"

"She won't Brulee," he said.

Then Brulee disappeared into the mirror.

Katakuri's attention drew back toward me. He began to glaze his fists in mochi covered with haki, raising his fists to prepare to fight. The last thing I wanted to do was fight Katakuri right now.

I yelled, "Wait Katakuri-san! I don't want to fight you! Have I not proven to you yet I am on your side? Instead of letting your people and the town be destroyed by the candy sea creature, I chose to save them because I understand this island's importance to you and Mama."

He was silent.

"Katakuri-san, does this not prove my loyalty to you and the Big Mom pirates?"

Katakuri responded, "You speak of nonsense," before running toward me.

I started sprinting in hopes I'd get enough distance between us to figure out how to get out of this world!

Katakuri yelled, "You're not getting away!"

He was catching up to me at an alarming rate. Did I really have to fight him?

I yelled through panting breath, "Damn, I can't lose him!"

Katakuri began extending his arms with his mochi. He yelled, "Power Mochi!"

Bombarding me with his mochi, somehow I was able to dodge his attacks.

Then in the corner of my eye on my left side, I saw Brulee in a crouched position. I suddenly  came to a stop, slightly backpedaling to crouch down to face Brulee.

She looked at me wide eyed in shock.

I remember Brulee was able to pass through the mirror. Maybe I didn't have to fight Katakuri after all!

Grinning I said, "You won't mind coming with me now will you, Brulee?"

Brulee screamed in terror, "Help me! Big Brother!"

He yelled, "You fool! Why were you there?!"

I grabbed Brulee and prayed my theory was correct by jumping into a mirror.

The last thing I heard him say was, "Wait! Iris! Brulee!"