Katakuri x OC

Ch.4

For my first task as Katakuri's "helper," I was to stay put in the room Katakuri gave to me in his donut themed castle. Obviously since he doesn't trust me, he's been reluctant to give me any orders.

From what I've gathered by asking the servants who deliver my meals, Katakuri is one of the Three Sweets Commanders and is the ruler of Komugi Island, which is part of the 34 islands located near Whole Cake Island, as the Minister of Flour. Nothing but praise was told about Katakuri. How he's "a highly respected man" or "a glorious warrior with no flaws to speak of."

I waited a week, but received no orders from Katakuri. When I tried to leave, the guards stationed in front of my room would say, " Katakuri-sama has not given permission for you to leave."

I've been patient, but if Katakuri thinks he can keep me contained, he thought wrong.

I got up from the bed and walked to the door. Since the door was locked, I chose to use force. I covered my right leg with haki. Slowly bringing it up to my chest, I roundhouse kicked the door which flew past the guards and into the wall with a BANG. The guards looked in shock and took their defensive positions. Stepping out of what was left of the door, I heard the guards yell, "DON'T MOVE OR WE'LL SHOOT!"

I chuckled, "You think you can stop me with your puny candy rifles? You guys are so funny."

I walked closer. "STOP!" they shouted.

Activating my Conqueror's haki, the guards fell to the ground unconscious with foam oozing out of their mouths from the shock.

As I walked over the candy guards collapsed bodies and down the hallway, I thought, "I didn't really want to deal with Katakuri yet since he's going to give me a hard time. I might as well go explore Hakuriki Town since I haven't been out of my room since I've been here. Maybe I can cause a little ruckus while I'm down there."