Katakuri x OC

Ch. 3

Pudding and I slowly entered the room once the guards parted the grand chocolate doors. Inside, the family members sat around a large round table. I looked to see Cracker had joined the rest of his family. He glared at me as I walked in, but nothing more. If he started a commotion, Big Mom's rage would destroy everything in her vicinity. I looked to see there was an empty chair next to Big Mom.

With wide eyes, she said, "MAMAMAMA! You look beautiful! I could just eat you up!"

She pointed to the empty chair next to her.

"Here! Come sit!"

As I sat down I said, "Thank you for welcoming me into your family Big Mom. I'll do my best to serve the Big Mom pirates well."

" No need for formalities dear. Now that you are part of our wonderful family you can call me Mama!" Big Mom slowly turned her head and looked with hungry eyes at the table, she said,  " WHERE IS MY CAKE?"

Coming out of the kitchen, chefs came hurrying out with a giant towering cake with multiple layers filled to the brim with cream.

Placing the cake in front of Big Mom the chefs yelled, "Enjoy Mama!"

Big Mom's mouth began to drool profusely. She grabbed a handful of cake and shoved it in her mouth, gorging herself on cake.

She yelled, "YUMMMYYY!

The chefs began bringing out other sweets like donuts, macaroons, and many other different types of cakes. I put a little bit of everything on my plate. I looked around to see the entire family gorging on sweets just like their mom, except for Katakuri. Glancing at Katakuri's plate to see he wasn't eating anything, I thought, "Is he not going to eat?" I didn't know Big Mom had children that don't eat sweets." I looked further up and suddenly met Katakuri's gaze, he was staring at me with killer intent.

Instead of eating I guess he was more concerned about me. He probably feels I'm a threat and he has every right to feel that way. I do plan to murder Big Mom in order to get my revenge, along with the rest of her family.

After the banquet had finished, Big Mom asked, "Did you enjoy the food?"

I responded, "Absolutely! Everything was so delicious."

"MAMAMAMAMA! Wonderful! Then, EVERYONE! You are all dismissed."

As Katakuri got up she looked toward him, "Except for you Katakuri."

They yelled, "Thank you Mama!," before they vanished.

Katakuri asked, "What do you need from me Mama?"

" My darling son! As Iris the Reaper is new to our family, I'm leaving her in your care. She's someone who will be of use to you."

I thought," Heh. I'll be working under the guy who hates my guts? This should be interesting."

Katakuri clearly looked displeased as his glare toward me intensified.

He asked, "May I ask why you have entrusted me with this task?"

"You should already know my son! You are the most capable child out of all your siblings! I know with her under your wing I'll have no worries!"

She turned to me, "Is that alright with you, Iris the Reaper?"

I responded, "Of course Mama!" I glanced toward Katakuri. Smirking I said, "I look forward to working with you, Katakuri-san."