E P I S O D E - 1

"Episode 1 -  A life on the run."

The half-moon outside fought the dark clouds that tried to kept engulfing it relentlessly. But it fought and won every time tonight. Unlike other days. Some days it didn't win. Some days the darkness took over and rain poured out of it bringing lightning and thunder with it. Tonight had a different feeling though. Tonight, the usual chill in the air wasn't as bitter.

I didn't remember what winter was like growing up. Truth be told, I don't remember much about my childhood. I prefer to not think about them but every now and then, images would flash before my eyes, sucking me away from the present. They terrified me. My own memories frightened me.

Involuntarily, my hand jumped to my throat. The heat in the bedroom didn't subside the chill that broke across my skin. Blinking, I let out a ragged breath. My mind was chaotic. Over thinking most of the time about unnecessary things so I didn't have to think about the past. However, when those memories attacked from nowhere, I did everything I could to get them away.

My mind was always in a state of constant battle. Just like the moon and the clouds.

But tonight, the moon and my own thoughts won. Not the past.

Sighing in content, I let my hand drop and play with the laced edges of my short night dress. The silvery silk reflected back the soft white light of the moon. Suddenly, I heard a muffled rustling coming from behind me. A small smile crept up on my lips. The shuffling of slippers urged me to turn my head towards the source of all the noise.

My hand reached out, pushed the curtains away to illuminate the dark room. The shadows around the room threatened to swallow the small force of light but somehow, it managed perfectly create a spotlight on the man that just rolled out of bed.

A warrior.

A soldier.

A man who I couldn't breathe without. He stood there, inches away from the bed with his hands fisted by his side. Thick muscles stretched his shoulders and chest. Visible veins crept up his arms, then shoulders and spanned over his body. My mouth water at the thought of my tongue licking his packs, feeling the dips of his muscles. I swallowed.

There were marks over his pecks. My fingertips tingled at the memory of my nails leaving those marks there. He was my everything.

"FUCK! You look so sexy right now." My eyes went straight for his growing erection confined by the sorry excuse of a boxer. Amused, I looked up at him to find him stalk towards me. "I want to do so many illegal things to your right now under this light."

I laughed.

"Here I was thinking you looked so beautiful under this light." His calloused hands were on me, rubbing them up and down my arms before moving onto my body.

"I'm a man." Huffing, he feigned aghast.

"I was trying to be all romantic and crap." My palms travelled up his shoulders, feeling his tight body under my skin. His skin heated, the evident bump I felt against my thigh said he was ready to go for another round. Actually, for the fourth time. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"You don't like romance and crap." He frowned. "'Cause you know, you just said 'romantic and crap'." He slowly backed me up against the wall, glided one of his hands up my sides and squeezed one of my breasts before his long fingers wrapped around my throat. His thumb stroked my carotid artery. Feeling his skin one, his other hand shamelessly sliding up my inner thigh. "But if you want romance, I'll give you romance."

"No!" I laughed. "I just though we can try and act like normal people do." I shrugged, smirking up at him. "That's what we decided right. We'd try to act normal and not like killers." I shoved my breasts into his chest, aroused by his caveman demeanour.