E P I S O D E - 12

"Episode 12 - I'm not bluffing"

We didn't use the headlights when Vincent drove up the road towards the industrial site. They were all dead buildings, like un-dead half rotten zombies. We parked a mile away from the targeted warehouse, the van with the soldiers already went ahead. They all had guns with silencers.

The second van, that Markus went with, were filled with bleach and black body bags. After they shot everyone dead, some of the men would carry each body to both vans in a black body bag while a couple of others would make sure the bleach destroys any evidence of blood.

No body, no investigation.

Then, they would be incinerated in a mortuary that the Mafia often used with no questions asked. It's what the Capones did. It was a pretty smart plan and that's where the FBI or the local police couldn't do anything and that frustrated the hell out of them.

The radio beeped. "Eyes on the target. Over." Xavier sent 8 men on the field and two snipers, on the roofs of separate warehouses. They were all to fire at once.

All head shots so they couldn't fire back and create a commotion.

"Okay, on my command." Leo spoke into his brick radio. "Aim." He paused. "Fire,"

Our window were rolled down, the air outside was still. A soft hissing sound split through the atmosphere. If we weren't concentrating, we wouldn't have heard it. Then, it was pure silence.

"All clear, Boss, all clear. Over." It was the same man who spoke before.

"Good. Activate phase two of the mission. Over." Leo commanded. Phase two for them was to help the cleaners bring the bodies back to the vans, while the others cleaned up the crime scene, including destroying all the electronics.

"Once they get the hostages into the vans, we'll move straight to my workshop." Xavier picked up his phone. Leo watched the rare view mirror with disdain.

"What time is it?" I asked Xavier. He looked at me, pausing. I dipped my head behind the driver's seat, hid my face with my hair. With my eyes, I indicated for him to look at the passenger seat. He caught When he caught Leo staring at him, Xavier rattled out the time and turned his screen off.

"What are you going to do with the Hostages?" Leo asked me."

"I will used them to negotiate with Nathan. He'll go anything for his family." Rubbing my face, I sat back. A nervous energy buzzed out of my body in sweats.

"Are you going to let him go?" Leo raised an eyebrow.

"You want to kill an FBI agent?" I challenged, condescending. "That's not very smart is it?" He frowned but became distracted when we all heard an engine roaring towards us.

"We have the package." The same man spoke again. I remember seeing him. He was the one who instructed the team and took the lead when it came tactical plans. He might at have been ex military.

"Let roll." Xavier commanded

It was around 8pm when we got back to Mountilse from Portland. The van rolled in first, the men took the hostages, took them inside the workshop. I shed my coat but kept my guns. Entering the workshop, I inhaled the musky scent of wood. The scent took me back to a memory of Gabe and I walking into the Lodge for the first time.

"They are over there." The man from the radio was finally in front of me. He had brown eyes and military hair. He looked Samoan or Hawaiian. He handed Xavier a phone.

"What's your name?" He looked at me then, eyes travelled down my body in a curious manner. His face remained stoic, while he absorbed all the extra gear I was carrying, just like him. Bulletproof vest with guns.