friendship

Hi everyone......

Scene starts.....

Sanskar kissed ragini.  Ragini who stood there with so many questions jerked and pushed him with full force.

Sanskar:  who the hell r u?????
Ragini:  you mr. dont you have any sense? how can you do this to a girl. Wait thats good i will go and tell swara about your cheap act. She will come to know about your true colors.
Sanskar:  i am sorry. I think  as swara. I saw her coming towards my room. So only i did this. Dont say this to her. Please sorry miss...
Ragini: ragini. Ragini gadodida, friend of swara.
Sanskar:  i am really sorry ragini. I dont do this intentionally.
Ragini: (mind) is he saying true or not?  My heart  says believe him as he is saying truth only. His eyes shows me he feels guilty for his action.
Moreover my mind reminds me that i am the one who stoods there as motionless when he hugged me. So first mistake is on my side only. If i expose him infront of the family my intention to join laksh and swara without hurting anyone will go in vain. So i should accept his sorry now.
Sanskar  eagerly waiting for her answer. He knows very well that if she expose him in front of the family swaras father definitely take this as the good chance and break his engagement with her. Moreover he definitely not want ragini to  hate him. But he doesnot know the reason. Poor prince he didn't realize his true feeling for her.
Ragini:  ok i will not say anything to swara. Happy??
Sanskar: thank you so much. Ok by the way why you come to my room
Where is swara?
Ragini:  woh....me and swara come to meet you. She think to introduce me to u. Just then she was called by someone. So she left me here.
Sanskar:   lets be friends????
He is not that type of person who easily accept friendship with anyone. But his inner feeling induced him to ask friendship with her.
Ragini:  thinks for a minute and shook her head as yes. Ok lets be friends.
Sanskars happiness is clearly visible in his face
Ragini: ok bye. I have to see swara.
Sanskar: ragini once again sorry for my act
. Ragini  :dont you have much friends right??
sanskar:  how could you know this????😱😱😱😱
ragini: in friendship no sorry and no thanks. And you make sure about this i have forgiven you right. Bye.

Sanskars pov:
                        Whats wrong with you sanskar. How can you do this. Even now you doesnt kissed swara . You doesnot have such feeling of hugging swara when she is infront of me. But when ragini entered my  room some inner feeling made me to feel that she is need of me. That feeling made heavier when  i saw her coming towards my room.i didnt see her face clearly.  Without wasting time i hugged her inorder to give comfort to her. My heart says that she is mine. Only mine. Soon without wasting time i broke the hug and without considering my tears i kissed her.
But soon when she pushed me i felt my heart broke into thousands of pieces.
Then i cleared my vision i saw a girl standing infront of me. She is not my cutie. She is stranger to me.
The word stranger sounds odd to me.although i shouted at her. Then she told that she was swaras friend.
Without wasting time i apologised to her. When she threaten me that she would  expose me infront of swara  i got frighten of her not for exposing me infront of swara but to get bad impression in her eyes.
Then after thinking for a while she forgave me.
My mind insisted me to ask friendship from her. I did so. She accepted me as friend.... Hurrah!!!!
double dhamakka one for my engagement other for my friendship......
  Sanskar never ever loose anything which he desired.....

By kavish. Love u all. Please do comments. Bye take care